AC180 & AC180P Fans

According to this thread, AC180 Excessive fan speed and noise while powering small loads issues with abnormal fan behavior existed for over a YEAR and not only with AC180P (I own one), but with AC180 too.

The issue was described in detail a dozen times in this thread AC180P turns off randomly
also here AC180P control of the internal temperature of the station
and here AC180P fan

I appreciate the short time it took the developers to fix the UPS mode issue with new firmware for AC180P, but could you show the same zeal and haste to fix the fan issue that has been present on at least 2 popular models for over a year now, migrated from firmware to firmware and is no less annoying when used 24/7, considering that both issues shouldn’t have existed in the first place?

Decided to make this thread after I discovered another occasion when “the fan bug” happens: Used ac180p as a UPS, and when the electricity came back on it started charging from 15% to 100% in standard mode. After an hour of charging the station heated up as expected and the fan speed was going from 70-80% to 100% from time to time because it’s 30C or 86F in the room. When the charge reached 100% the fans were at 100% speed and they didn’t slow down. The load was 120-150 watts at that time. After 15 minutes of listening to this jet engine, I unplugged the station from the grid and the fans shut up instantly.

Hi @VSM, We highly value your feedback. However, our software policy is designed to meet the needs of the majority of our customers. Most customers require the fan to operate, and this is consistent with usage logic.

To ensure better cooling and battery safety, the fan will indeed automatically turn on based on actual usage and battery temperature. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, this software policy cannot be changed.

Additionally, the noise level of our machines complies with the standards, and a certain level of noise is unavoidable.

Regarding the SOC issue you mentioned, we recommend recalibrating the battery, which should help.
Please follow the steps below:

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station till it is out of power and turns off automatically);
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.
  3. Once the power is 100% fully charged, turn off the machine, and leave it the whole day.

Please let us know if it does help.

I’m sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about and just putting words in my mouth.

• I do not want the fans to never turn on;
  • SOC is not an issue.

Next time spend at least 5 minutes on research before replying considering I gave you all the links you need, or do not reply at all. There are staff members here who already know what the issue is.