EB3A Shuts off at 75% and wont turn back on

I bought myEB3A back in April 2023. I used it a few time while camping. Then, after charging it fully, I had it on my desk for a few months.

Now it seems to turn off every time it reaches 75%, while outputing AC or DC. It will not turn on again until I start charging it. None of the buttons work and the Bluetooth disconnects. After plugging in to AC or DC to chage it, the unit will power up after a few seconds and run normally until 75%. I have tried Fully charging it and each time it shuts off prematurely.

I searched for other post in the forum for similar problems. I tried pressing the three power buttons to reset the unit, but it did not work. If the unit was already off (at 75%) nothing happens. If I press the three buttons before 75% it shows the number 6203 and 5610, but the problem remains.

Thanks for any help,
James

EB3A2240007711505
ARM version v2062.03
DSP version V2056.10

Edit: I should add that mine does not show the “Short” error that others have posted about. AND I turned ECO mode off.

1 Like

@JamesK I will push a firmware for you to test. And after the firmware upgrade, please do a full cycle of charge and discharge.

2 Likes

I have updated both firmwares and I am now discharging.

2 Likes

I discharged and recharged the unit. Looks ok. I am running the unit down again (on 25 watts AC) and I am logging the watt hours on my power meter. It is already past 75%.

2 Likes

@JamesK I’m glad that the problem has been resolved. If there is a further problem, feel
free to let me know.

Thanks. All seems to be working fine now.

Just to follow up the AC output for 8 hours and 50 minutes, which at 25 watts, is 221 Watt Hours. That would make the efficiency of the inverter 82.5%, which is in the expected range to fully deplete the battery.

2 Likes

Hi BLUETTI, I have the exact same issue with one of our EB3A’s.

Could you “push” a firmware upgrade my way?
EB3A23230004448
ARM v2602.03
DSP v2056.13

Please & Thank You!

1 Like

Mine is doing same, at 23%

1 Like

Would an upgrade help in my Situation?

1 Like

Hi @Chug, Can you tell us the SN number and current firmware version of your EB3A? Then we will push the new firmware to your device.

1 Like

Hi @ArtMills, We found that your EB3A’s SN number is incomplete, can you check it again?

Additionally, please note that if you need my assistance, please @BLUETTI_CARE, otherwise, I might not see your message and be able to help you promptly.

1 Like

I have sent SN several times. Why do i keep getting repeated messages?

1 Like

L42
EB3A on bottom is marked:
1050129L42
in BT connection unit shows device#
EB3A2323000444848 (I think I dropped a couple of digits on my first post)

1 Like

Hi @ArtMills, Thank you for getting back to us so quickly.
Now we have applied to upgrade your firmware, our IT department will push the latest version of firmware to your machine in 24 hours. Please upgrade it tomorrow.
Please do not load any device when upgrading it.
Please let us know if it works.

1 Like

Hi @Chug, I tried searching, but I couldn’t find your SN information. Could you please provide it?
Then we will apply to push the new firmware for you.

1 Like

Mine is doing the same.

Vince Amodeo

EB3A
90077QC22370439

Info sent, no replies from staff

Be sure to @BLUETTI_CARE . So they can better find you answer.

1 Like

I have been replying directly back to sender