Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

@JohnnyB If there is little sunlight therefore little input, and the inverter is on standby it is a normal case because there will be self-consumption.

@s3nki Please uninstall the APP and re-install it to check if there is a new DSP version 2052.10, make sure that you have logged in to your account and connected with Bluetooth.

Eco-Worthy Model: ECOM-130. Open Circuit Voltage (VOC) = 24.5V. This is well within range of EB3A. Under full sunshine at 10am, yes I agree it will start charging when I see 10-11w registered on the App.

However if I connect the same panel to one of your competitor’s 1kwh Power Station, even at 8am cloudy sky. Their mppt is able to pickup and start charging. That’s why I am asking if any firmware update is available to resolve this issue.

2 Likes

Hi and thanks my SN is EB3A2228006140171

App uninstall - done
App re-install - done
App version v2.1.2
Login - done
DSP version v2052.01 (not 2052.10)
New firmware - nothing

EB3A2220001202329

Next week I have to unpack the AC60+B80 for the next test. I hope those won’t be a problem…

@s3nki Our technician confirmed that they pushed the firmware to your EB3A, Please check the steps. If you checked that there is no problem with them, that means the EB3A may can’t receive the update.

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE Admin,

would you kindly push me the latest Update to the:EB3A22500000001549

Thank You in Advance

That was the mistake, thank you. The connection method selection did not appear for me. I had to go back to a window, select Bluetooth there and connect. All the time I thought the connection was Bluetooth because the little Bluetooth sign in the top left corner was blue, not black. I thought that meant I was on Bluetooth. The DSP has now been updated to version 2052.10.

Thanks for your response!
What do you mean by inverter? The AC output? Or the entire system? The AC output is off.
It is normal that the SOC drops when the PV panels only feed in 5W? So the normal situation when a cloud comes in front of the sun? This means that the panels must always be disconnected quickly when the sun is not shining?
Another point: the display on the system always shows 0W input, although values up to 10W are registered in the app.
What’s wrong with installing the latest firmware? Wouldn’t that make the most sense? If the latest firmware doesn’t cause other problems, I would like to have the latest firmware.
Is it simply a bug in the app or do we always have to request the latest firmware via this forum in the future?
Is there any way to make my S/N not publicly available to you? I can’t find a direct contact option.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

When using a solar panel to change, it will discharge EB3A if the panel is in partial shade. Is there a firmware update? Could you push the update to me? I see the versions shown below while I’m logged in on my iPhone, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to start the an update. the cloud/arrow icon doesn’t do anything.

ARM v2057.11
DSP v2056.10
EB3A22340005026962

I’ve manged to upgrade the dsp version to v2052.10. But the arm version upgrade wasn’t available and remains v2053.06.

The power bank display still flashes the input message when connecting the bluetti PV120 solar panel in cloudy conditions.

I’ve tried reinstalling the app and logging in and rebinding the power bank.

here my serial, please send the push notification
Eb3a222200947715

same here. no new firmware. I need especially because the fan turns on also if I have nothing connected and the device is in ups mode. is it normal? the device is installed in a camper and it is a bit noisy during the night

@mebitek Fan start is normal and cannot be fixed by firmware.
Fan start is affected by temperature, charging power and discharging power. If one of these conditions is met, the fan will start.

The technician has pushed the latest firmware to your machine. Please follow the steps to update.

nothing is attached so no discharging. its just plugged on the 220v. temperature is about 24 degrees. so why fan is on?

Check what steps? Other than the email I received stating the firmware had been pushed to my device, I haven’t seen nothing in the app that suggests anything was sent to me.

That’s good service!

Hi there, EB3A2251003062258 my Eb3a with .07 Firmware has problems with ups Function, and only 20-50W Input from car plug most of the time. Possible is around 100-120W which only Works sometimes.