Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

What a strange question. Even if i currently don’t have problems i would want the latest firmware. You say it yourself :" it solves certain problems" . I might not see a problem now , but my usage of the device can change and i might not be able to contact you when i finally encounter these problems. For example an off grid event. So i like to make sure i have the safest setup possible ready now. Thank you.

Sure. I can submit your machine information to the engineer to push you the latest DSP.
May I ask if your machine is the European or North American version?

Hi,
It is the European version.
Thank you.

Engineer has pushed a new DSP firmware version to your machine, please update it in time. (Login to your account and connect your device with Bluetooth to update.)

Hi, I have EB3A european version too, and my app doesnt detect any new firmware.
I have logged with muy bluetti account to the app but nothing.

I have:

ARM: v2053,07
DSP: v2052,09

Can you push for the latest version of both??

Thanks very much

Dear Bluetti Support,
Please push also the Firmware Update for my device.
Serial number: EB3А2227002864023
Thank you!
Stefan

I have also the EU Version

You also need to provide the SN code of your machine so that our engineers can push the latest firmware to you.

Received. I have submitted your machine SN code and will need the engineer to further verify that your machine has the latest firmware.
If you do not receive an update notification within 6hrs, your machine has the latest firmware, and no further upgrades are required.

Does the latest firmware version fix the issue with the solar charging MPPT. Where it doesn’t start charging until roughly 1A of current is reached?
My device is currently on
ARM: v2053.7
DSP: v2052.4

1 Like

Dear Bluetti Support,
Please push also the Firmware Update for my device.
Serial number: EB3А2220001202329
Thank you!
Zoltan

@s3nki SN code received and I have submitted it to the engineer for you. The update is expected to be pushed out within 6 hours.
If you do not receive an update notification after 6 hours, it means that your EB3A has the latest version of firmware. Please kindly note.

Thank you very much. The versions are:
ARM 2053,01
DSP 2052,01

I don’t think these are the latest. I received one from Bluetti earlier for testing. I have written an article about it, I would like to update it, because so far the UPS has not worked properly. I would like to test if the newer firmware has solved this problem.

Hi,
A week ago I bought EB3A also for UPS function but it doesn’t work: after some minutes operating in UPS mode the EB3A switch off ac output and my computer go off immediatly. Is available a firmware upgrade to solve this problem? My firmaware is ARM 2063,02 and DSP 3052,09 sn is eb3a2310000742299

Thank you

The latest firmware has been pushed to your machine, please follow the instructions to update :)

1 Like

Feedback and SN code received. I have forwarded it to the technical engineer. Expect to push the firmware within 6 hours, so look for the upgrade then.

Thank you! I’m waiting.

…and I’m waiting, and waiting :)

Hi, i’ve just purchased the Bluetti PV120 solar panel for my EB3A but once connected i’m getting the flashing input on the display. Is this a firmware issue i’ve been reading about everywhere?

I have a UK version ARM v2053.06 and DSP v2052.04 so i’m unable to upgrade the firmware. That’s whilst logged in and binded btw.

Shame to have to go through all this bother when two Bluetti products should work together seemlessly.

1 Like

Hey
I also have the well-known problem that when the solar panel is connected and there is little sunlight, the power station not only does not charge, but the SOC even drops slowly.
I have the European version. The firmware versions are:
ARM: v2053.07
DSP: v2052.07
Many thanks in advance!

1 Like