Sudden loss of AC200MAX charge

Same Problem here, please Push Firmware Update to:
AC200M2248000945412
Best Regards

@joao12021996 @Goou @flo
SN code has been received and I have submitted it to the engineer for you. The update is expected to be pushed out within 5 hours, so please watch for the notification then.

1 Like

If the firmware update does not resolve the issue, please contact the customer service team at service@bluettipower.com for further resolution.

Hi, same experience with ac200max battery come from 100% to 83% without any usage during 3 hours. Sn: 2229000194856. Could you push me the firmware update and explain how to do.

Same issue here
Serial is 2219000889444
Please push update
Thanks a lot in advance

1 Like

I have the same problem. Tried to fully charge and discharge with AC 2 times, but it did not fix the problem. Could you push firmware update

I have the same issue, serial number AC200M2238001153882.

Can you push the firmware update to me please.

Thanks.

Ignore, I see I have an update available.

BMS version 1017.03 has been mass pushed out ( for all Ac200Max) by Bluetti just recently - suggest making sure your Bluetti app is updated to latest version first and then go to firmware update and it should be there ready to download - I just did mine a couple of days ago and it downloaded with no problems - at least from my experiences anyway.

I just tried doing a firmware update that gave me a 034 BMS Communication Error so I guess I need you guys to push this update so that I can have a working machine again. SN: AC200M2232000081058 and I’m in Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738

@Kinguman Our @BLUETTI_CARE team will assist you with your AC200MAX 034 error issues.

1 Like

1, Does your AC200Max have an expansion battery pack, such as B230 or B300? If so, please check if the battery pack connection is reliable.
2, Has your app been upgraded to the latest version? If not, please upgrade to the latest version and then upgrade the BMS firmware again.

1. My AC200Max has no expansion battery pack.
    2, My app has been upgraded to the latest version.

@Kinguman Please follow the below instructions:

1. Please remove all input and output, such as PV, mains, load
  2. Set the screen-off time of the machine to “Never”
  3. If the mobile phone is connected to WiFi, try to turn off WiFi and re-upgrade with traffic; or turn off and then turn on the mobile phone WiFi to try
  4. Clear the APP cache, re-download the APP and try again
  5. Try another mobile phone, preferably an Android device

If the problem still can’t be resolved, please contact after-sale support to exchange it.

dang, same for me! please push update to 2239001078963

thanks so much!

This problem is that the firmware upgrade fails, and the error code 034 appears? If yes, please follow the instructions above. Sudden loss of AC200MAX charge - #75 by BLUETTI_CARE

I followed all instructions and still can’t seem to get the BMS Firmware to show. No matter what I do it keeps showing v0.00

P.S.
The version on the iPhone is v2.1.3
The version on the Android is v2.1.2
The Android does not show an app update to v2.1.3 so I don’t know if that may have something to do with it.

@Kinguman The version on the Android is the latest, but the latest version on the iPhone should be v2.1.4. Our technician sent the firmware update for you again, please uninstall the APP and reinstall it, then follow the below steps to upgrade the firmware. If it can’t solve your problem, please contact the after-sale support to repair it. Looking forward to your update.

I had the same issue earlier this year. One moment the unit will show 100% battery and next 0%.

An upgrade was pushed to the device and it worked fine. I can’t remember the date and can’t find my post either.

In the last 2 days it has done that thing twice. Today I checked and the battery was 100%, just 2 hours later the unit switched off because the battery was 0%.

SN 2246000393301
DSP 4005.07
ARM 4008.05
BMS 1017.03
HMI 6037.04

After the firmware upgrade, please do a full cycle of charge and discharge to correct the SOC.

Hello , I have the same problem. Can you send me also the update. Thank you!