Order is unfulfilled for almost two weeks

Как раз и хотел узнать, каковы потери при возврате и как долго возвращают

I’ve made an order on November 25th and in the past 20 days since I haven’t received any updates on the delivery.

We need this device to power the heating system in a flat and I need it yesterday so if it’s not going to be delivered within the next 2 weeks I request a refund. I’ve sent your sales and support 2 emails with questions on my delivery and got zero response - this is very unprofessional, to say the least, and cruel considering the situation we are in right now in Ukraine. If you can’t follow up on you’re obligations on customer purchases don’t sell these devices - I could have ordered somewhere else. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@BLUETTI

hello @BLUETTI !
Can you reply to the question mentioned above pls?

@BLUETTI, hello. When will the order of SPF-EU-20899 be canceled and the money will be returned?!

Hello @BLUETTI admin,
I’m ordered BLUETTI PowerOak EB70 on 27 November, but still don’t get my parcel. Address for delivery is Germany. ASAP cancel my order, I can’t wait more than 3 weeks !!!
my # ORDER SPF-EU-19135
Order placed on November 27, 2022 at 03:29AM

Hey @BLUETTI . My order # is SPF-EU-23062 . Please provide me with exact fulfillment and shipping terms or return my money.

The order was placed on 29th of Nov with no updates until now, your support does not respond on ANY emails, this is a joke?

@BLUETTI SPF-EU-22862

2022-11-29 please provide information when it will be drlivered?

2 Likes

@BLUETTI And again ORDER SPF-EU-23490 from 29 Nov. When the order was formed, there were no notifications about any “at the end of December”. By not sending the order on time and not warning about such delays, you deprived me of the opportunity to purchase a similar product from other manufacturers. At the moment, the order is still not processed.
When will the order be finally processed and shipped? Can you tell the real dates?
I have an elegant proposal for you. Send me something in the 200 or 500 series. And I’ll send you the money … Well, as it turns out, I’ll send it. Why not?
You are “honestly” offering a refund. But now you have a lot of non-European customers. Do you compensate for losses on currency conversion into euros? Do you compensate for the loss that people lost the opportunity to buy goods at a Black Friday discount?
What is the real responsibility of your company?

@BLUETTI You say that you cannot answer the questions and forward them to the correct units. So call here those who can answer. This seems to be the only place where your company doesn’t look like a decaying corpse. Where there is at least some movement. Although it is more like a death agony.

3 Likes

Рекомендую оставить свое мнение на Bluetti Global и любых других ресурсах компании.

@BLUETTI How much time refund usually takes?

1 Like

@BLUETTI , thx for fast answer here and refund.
Too bad I didn’t got the product in time, but refund was very fast (3 days from the moment I got letter about refund initiation).

1 Like

Good day, @BLUETTI

I’ve sent 2 emails to the support to get the actual status for the order SPF-EU-19167 without any feedback for almost a week. The order is unfulfilled since 27 November. Please, send any updates with the NEW estimated delivery date via private message or email. Thanks.

I’ve purchased EB70 on Nov.22. order SPF-EU-14715
On Nov.30 I’ve received the tracking number.
On Dec. 7 I’ve received the new tracking number.
On Dec. 8 my parcel was stored at the delivery service’s parcel center with the notice that it can’t be shipped due to the lack of address details from your company.
I’ve contacted your customer support three!!! times with the request to provide delivery service with the address details. I have to mention that I’ve provided full information with address details with my order.
Customer support have never replied though.
Today, Dec.16 I’ve received the notification from the delivery service that they shipped my parcel back to you because they couldn’t deliver it without address details.

Today is Dec 16, almost a month from my purchase. And I start to suspect that your company is a fraud.

Bluetti stole my money, never delivered my purchase, returned my parcel back to them and never replied to the messages.

Worth mentioning that your company doesn’t have any alternative contact information, e.g. phone number.

I expect contacting me with the apologies and delivering my purchase ASAP, otherwise I’ll be forced to start legal actions. There’s a bunch of fooled customers. More than enough for the class action.

1 Like

@BLUETTI please status of SPF-EU-22862

@AMatviienko Rest assured you will be taken care of. @BLUETTI can we look into this please? Thank you

@BLUETTI Hi, сan I get an update on my order? My order - [SPF-EU-29037]. I sent a message to the mail, I did not receive a response. I’m waiting for an answer, thanks

Добрый день. Помогите с заказом SPF-ЕС-18229. Оплачен 26,11,2022 г. Не выполнен до сих пор. Хотелось бы знать что ним, будет выполняться он или нет. Заплатил за доставку в Украину 98 евро или этого мало?

@PVM did you send an mail to sale-eu@bluettipower.com with all your information?

I sent an email with my order number and a question when it will be sent, can you help me somehow with this?

@PVM then you’ve taken the best route of action. They need the email “paper-trail” to make sure things get handled best they can. It is the weekend over where they are located, so you more then likely wont hear anything untill after Monday morning.

1 Like