Order is unfulfilled for almost two weeks

I sent an email a week ago and have not received a response. And I look at the comments, no one gets answers to their letters.

Ой какая красота. Это многое говорит о качестве компании и ее состоянии. На фейсбуке вместо ответа удалили “не удобный” коментарий. Это все что надо знать о компании.

Oh what a beauty. This says a lot about the quality of the company and its condition. On Facebook, instead of answering, they deleted the “not convenient” comment. That’s all you need to know about the company.

2 Likes

Hi @BLUETTI Please cancel and make a refund of order SPF-EU-21777. Thank you!

@m.briney do i also have to send some angry message to make you pay attention to my questions?
That is quite unfair and i completely agree with the messages above you are deceiving ppl when you do not provide ANY information when the order can be shipped and, what is more important, not warning customers you do not have the goods on stock…

@Albinab07 I dont work for Bluetti or have access to any personal information to look at each individual order or issue. Im just trying to provide some general assistance to get one taken care of. Like I said above… The best bet is to reach out via email and YOU WILL get a response. Unfortunately it is the weekend and their support teams are backed up, so the response time will be delayed, but they WILL make it right for you. If you ordered a product thru their designated website and not some 3rd seller, the shipping and order information should be available after you login to the website. Have you checked that out at all?

при покупке с EB 70 и возврате средств - потеря в районе 700 грн.

А как быстро вернули, после того как написали администратору форума? И СПАСИБО за ответ!

пт, 16 дек. 2022 г., 18:44 Oleksii via BLUETTI Community <notifications@bluetti.discoursemail.com>:

Of course i did.
I made the order on 30.11, paid it on the same date. And on 05.12.22 Bluetti website reflected the DPD tracking number for my order. I am tracking it both on your email and on DPD website but no success since that time. I also tried to contact DPD to get info on where the parcel is and got the following reply:
“This parcel is only as data format in our system. And yes, it means that the shipment is not in transit yet.”
Thats the reason why i am quite confused by the status of the order as on Bluetti website it says “FULFILLED”.

I do respect working days/hours of your personnel and the fact they have a lot of orders after Black Friday and with the Xmas holidays coming but i do believe they should first give a proper service to those customers who has already paid their goods putting their trust in your company and your product. At this moment it does look opposite…

Even now, after so many unsatisfied messages of your customers in this community above, it is not clear whether the goods are available on stock and WHEN we can all get it. We are fed by promises we will get a reply but not a word from Blluetti on WHEN we are going to get our product…

1 Like

@BLUETTI Need information about my order SPF-EU-22944 , made 29.11.22.
No response from sale-eu@bluettipower.com for more than one week!

SPF-EU-19135
SPF-EU-21777
We have forwarded you a cancellation request for the above order.

As for checking the status of your order, we are sorry that we cannot reply to you as a community administrator. It would require the support department to have access to process the order and view it.

The EU warehouse is already receiving a large number of arrivals and is ready to ship to you. If there are any subsequent unshipped orders that need to be cancelled urgently, please try to send order numbers to me by private message to protect your privacy. I will try my best to help you to convey the request for cancellation and refund.