Order is unfulfilled for almost two weeks

Hi @BLUETTI please cancel and make the refund for order SPF-EU-16480

SPF-EU-12979
SPF-EU-16480
We have forwarded your refund request to order support for the above order.

1 Like

@BLUETTI please cancel my order SPF-EU-26070

My case is similar. 23 days have passed, only part of the order has been received. Since then, a key element has been missing. BUT the worst thing is that the admin just ignores my numerous written requests to clarify the situation. No response for 3 weeks. At the same time, Bluetti is still promoting Christmas sales and raising money. If someone is not satisfied, they offer to return the money. This is unusual and unacceptable.

2 Likes

Hello,

@BLUETTI

I cancel my order SPF-DE-9622 and requesting a refund. I do need a return authorization number and a return label / return adress.

Others here seems not to receive their product. I already tried to cancel it days before shipping. No respond. I feel ignored and doubt bluetti’s seriousness.

I am expecting the return postage to be covered as you deliberately did not hold up the delivery. Despite my revocation.

Your Customer Service should definitely be improved. It is necessary to edit and respond to emails! You shouldn’t lose sight of your customers. Otherwise you will lose your customers.

2 Likes

Same situation for me. Please cancel and make a refund of order SPF-EU-26501. The January delivery date doesn’t fit me at all right now. Could you please help me? Thanks.

placed an order on 11/28/2022, SPF-EU-20899 , please cancel the order and refund the money!

@BLUETTI pls let me know where is my order at the moment and when can i expect it?

*** SPF-EU-25408 ***

It has been paid on 30.11.22.
On your website the Status is reflected as FULFILLED, and DPD tracking Number available but i have contacted DPD Services and they say they have no info on my parcel !!

I am ready to pay the delivery services if that helps speed the delivery process up in some way.

DPD Services have also just informed:
“the shipment is not in transit yet.”

Why does it show as FULFILLED on your website then? You cannot deceive the people this way.
There was no info on your website that our model BLUETTI AC200MAX is out of stock or anything of that kind.

PLS UPDATE When i can receive the PAID GOODS asap.

Hello,
Can you please cancel my orders and make a refund, I gave up waiting for them to be fullfilled
SPF-EU-26720
SPF-EU-17912
Thanks!

@BLUETTI please, can you answer?

@BLUETTI ORDER SPF-EU-23490 from November 29, 2022. Status UNFULFILLED. Please give information when order will be sended!

Since we don’t have access to check the status of the order, we can’t give you an answer to this estimated arrival time. We are very sorry, the support department will follow up with you and take care of your order.

SPF-EU-26070
SPF-EU-26501
SPF-EU-20899
SPF-EU-26720
SPF-EU-17912
The above cancellation request has been forwarded.

2 Likes

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We have asked the support department at our Deutschland site to reply to your email as soon as possible.

Bonjour
Je vois que le service clientèle de BLUETTI laisse vraiment à désirer. Les délais de livraison sont extrêmement longs et surtout ce qui est vraiment le plus déplorable c’est l’absence de réponse du service clientèle.
C’est lamentable, je regrette mon achat sur ce site.
COMMANDE #SPF-FR-3908

Hello @BLUETTI . I’ve ordered BLUETTI PowerOak EB70 (SPF-EU-21240) and paid for it on November 28, but still no news regarding the shipping. I would like to know at least rough date of shipment, because I live in Ukraine and ordered it to my friend in Poland, which plans to drive here in recent time. So, this is really crucial to me this order to be shipped before he will travel to Ukraine. Also email to support was sent couple days ago but no answer at all. This is really frustrating.
Thanks in advance!

Здравствуйте. У меня таже ситуация (оплачен, но не выполнен заказ) хотел уточнить вернули Вам деньги? Заранее спасибо

Деньги явно возвращают. Другой вопрос: 1. Сроки. Не всегда быстро. 2. Потери на курсе. Если платили в UAH, то будут потери из-за того что ушли и прийдут они по разным курсам покупки\продажи банка.

1 Like

Hello. @BLUETTI I made an order on November 26, order number SPF-EU-17985, the order is still with the status not shipped. When will my order be shipped? When I made the payment, the site indicated that the product was in stock. I want to cancel the order. How can I cancel the order?