EB3A shows overload when not overloaded

Post firmware update, I am still experiencing the “Overload” issue.

Inverter Overload occurs…and we lose AC power to my devices. Since I was in UPS mode, but did not lose grid power, I do not understand why the inverter was even involved. It should just be pass through power, right?

Here’s a shot of the inverter state following the error…note the charge is below 100%, but l assume that is due to the inverter issue and ???. I don’t know how long this screenshot was post error since it happened during the night.

@RPPing I’m sorry for the inconvenience. If the firmware update can’t solve the problem, I suggest you contact the after-sales department for repair or replacement.

Same issue here. So frustrating.

@EspoMan Please update the firmware to DSP205615、ARM206205 to test if the problem can be solved.

@BLUETTI_CARE

I updated today. I will see what happens and report back. Thanks

@EspoMan OK. Looking forward to your update.

@BLUETTI_CARE So, the overload problem seems to have gone away, BUT today I was on my computer and running the EB3A as a UPS. While being charged from solar, it just completely shut down my computer without warning. No warnings on the screen either. Just CUT power. There was still over 80% battery left. I was pulling maybe 120 watts max.

Also, anytime I hook up solar input I get a loud hum coming from the device.

This thing has been nothing but problems. Can I return it for refund?

@EspoMan We have another new firmware for you to test. You can update it to DSP205616 to test if it works.

What is this supposed to fix? Are customers becoming your beta testers now?

I have the same overload issues. Did the firmware upgrade, did not fix it. I was sent a refurbished different EB3A, didn’t fix it. I copied Bluetti their own claims about what it would run, as I expect they are going to say the small table top fridge I have is too much for it, but it isn’t according to the specs of bothe the Bluetti EB3A and the fridge. I am not at all happy, and would be keen to know how other people got this issue resolved with Bluetti, as I now have a very expensive piece of kit that is not fit for purpose.

IMG_5634

@BLUETTI_CARE Well did it again!!

Can I please get this thing refunded? Been nothing but problems.

1 Like

Your firmware upgrades DO NOT fix the issue. This is a consumer issue and I definitely will be taking this further. You are well aware of this overload issue with the EB3A and yet have done nothing to fix it.

If the problem can’t be fixed via firmware upgrade, please contact the after-sale support directly and they will have a solution for you.

How do I contact them?

@EspoMan Please provide me with your order number, then I can check more details.

eBay order 17-10023-22186

Thanks

@EspoMan Then you can contact the seller via eBay message. I have forwarded to eBay department, please contact eBay for one-to-one support.

You guys were the seller… its your eBay store

We fully understand your concerns and appreciate your feedback. However, please note that our forum is primarily designed for discussions, sharing experiences, and providing general support to our community.

We kindly request that you direct specific order-related inquiries to the appropriate support channels provided by the sales platform from which you made your purchase.

If you have any general questions or would like to engage in discussions about our products, we are more than happy to help you within the forum community.

What is the status of the EB3A operating in UPS mode?
Has the overload issue be definitively fixed yet? There were a large # of units with that problem earlier this year, is it still happening? I want to buy another unit to use as a UPS but am hesitant due to the the UPS overload issue.