EB3A shows overload when not overloaded

Eb3A latest software with an Overload error (99 watts on AC output). Bluetti please explain issue to all users and upcoming fix. If fix isnt possible please provide equivalent replacement units to all those affected. Advise soonest.

EB3A2237002724067
ARM V2062.02
DSP V2056.10

Hey, I also have this issue with it going into overload while on AC. It’ll do it with no loads attached, the top will be warm and the battery will be discharged to some degree. I do not see an option to update the FW.

1 Like

I have been seeing the same issue on EB3A2238009016172, could you have the update enabled for this unit as well?

It’s been 21 days since the last post here. Has this problem been fixed? An EB3A is sitting in my Amazon cart as I type this, but I ran across this thread (and others across the internet). This is my exact use case. If the problem still isn’t fixed, I guess I’ll have to keep looking.

@zamadatix Hi, please provide me with the SN and the firmware version of your EB3A and I can check if there is a new firmware for you.

Well, it looks like I misread the date/time stamps on these thread posts and the problem is still happening. A shame. I wanted to give this unit a try. Instead, I ended up buying a standard UPS.

ARM: 2062.03
DSP: v2056.10
EB3A2238009016172

Thanks!

@zamadatix Thanks for your information, please check the software update.

Bump. Still looking for an answer to my issues.

Hello Bluetti

I have a similar problem to what most are talking about in this thread.

Every 24 hours I get the ‘overload’ error while using in UPS mode with only AC setting.

Only things connected to the Bluetti is a monitor and a home alarm system.

EB3A2313004749396
ARM: v2063.02
DSP: v2052.09

Here is the solution to your problem. Run a usb fan on low nonstop. It only draws about 1 watt.

I also have a USB fan. However, there are two separate issues. Overload and overheat. I bought 3 EB3A back in March 2023. 2 of them have overloading issues when used as UPS at low loads and had to be returned. The 3rd one doesn’t overload but overheats. The overheating problem was fixed using a USB fan.

Are these problems still happening on the current production 6 months later? This is a great unit but has issues back then.

1 Like

Your fan is on the wrong side, left side blows air through and out through the right.

My EB3A has had the “Overload” issue many times even when using low wattage say 30w or when AC is turned off and plugged into the grid to charge it would still “Overload”. so i hooked it to a smart wifi plug and set it to turn on grid charging every 30min and it would go into UPS mode every 30min and occasionally it would still get “Overloaded”. But about 3 weeks ago when i won a Bluetti Car Refrigerator and plugged it into the DC socket i haven’t had another Overload and everything is turned on AC, DC, Charging from PV200 + Grid charging no Overload. it just took awhile to start working properly, like a baby having a tantrum. but now the baby’s all good.

1 Like

Hi there!
Sorry for my Late reply…
I run 2x EB3A in UPS Mode for over Four months without any issue.
My Solution: I use both inputs! The connection to the grid is switched off every two hours for two hours and then automaticly swithed on for two hours…
Just an idea!
Keep the EB3A doing what it is meant for!!!
Regards
Dietmar

What do you mean you use both inputs? How do you switch the grid connection on and off automatically?

Hi there!

• 2x Input means Grid-Connection AND Solar-Input. On the Solar-Input you could also connect a Car-Charger or so.
  • I use a simple electric clock switching plug to switch on and off the Grid Power all 2 hours. So there could Not be an overload!
    Regards
    Dietmar

It has already been proven by lots of people that adding a USB fan to the device fixes the issue.
I wish BLUETTI would just update the firmware to turn the fan on when plugged in…

I do have the same problem. I am co suming about 30W but I get override sometimes after i connected with the android’s app. It was working fine before i linked it.

Current firmwares:

ARM v2062.03
DSP v2056.13

@Raalli We will push an ARM firmware for you to test in 12 hours.

1 Like