Can not change AC on/off and DC on/off bluetti ac200max

@BLUETTI_CARE I don’t know why, but there still no 4008.09 available for installation via your application. It is still shown that 4008.03 installed and no new updates available :expressionless:

@dimko Your machine version may not be able to get this firmware update, please contact the after-sales department to replace the screen.

Hi BLUETTI, I have the same problem. The touch screen is working fine except for switching AC and DC on or off.
Worked fine until this afternoon.
Here are my serial and version numbers
Can you please advise!
Thanks
Dirk

Software versions

@Dabixi We will push a firmware for you to test in 24 hours.

Thanks for looking into this!

Upgrading ARM to 4030.17 did the job and I can switch power on/off with the touchscreen.
Thanks for the quick response!
Dirk

@Dabixi Thanks for your update.

Hello Support Team,
Same problem with my AC200Max EU 230v unit. Started 3 days ago.
Cannot operate AC/DC from the touch screen, it works only with Bluetooth App.

Can you please provide a firmware update to me?

SN: 2240002755046
DSP: 4005.08
ARM: 4008.05
BMS: 1017.03
HMI: 6037.04

@Zhyrnov I 'm sorry your AC200MAX can’t receive the firmware, please contact the after-sale support to repair the screen.

But why the firmware update works for one AC200Max units and doesn’t work for others?
What’s the difference? I don’t get it…

@Zhyrnov The machine versions are different. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Got the same issue :frowning_face: Yesterday it just stopped working and update didn’t solve it… that’s really disappointing since I don’t have service close to me.

SN: 2239001611221

Another issue I’ve just noticed - left it charging overnight and it was charging… When I last checked it was something like 80%. But in the morning it shows 59% as it was when I connected it.

I contacted the Support Team, and the issue with my unit was resolved through a firmware update.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same problem with my AC200MAX. First power on it was working, on the next day it sopped. I have updated DSP and BMS via app, but it still isn’t working and there’s no update for ARM.

@BLUETTI_CARE Can it be fixed with software update?

@yaroslaw I have registered your machine issue, and the firmware will be pushed within 24 hours.

@BLUETTI_CARE isn’t it strange that I have the exact same versions of DSP, ARM, BMS and HM1 as posted above in this thread, but I can’t receive the firmware update to fix the same problem?

Hi @Zhyrnov, Your AC200MAX’s hardware batch is different from other batches, so it cannot receive the new firmware and therefore cannot be upgraded to resolve the issue. We recommend contacting customer support to arrange a screen repair.

Thanks, after the update it works as it should.

1 Like