Can not change AC on/off and DC on/off bluetti ac200max

I was told to find a big enough box, pack it safely, then they will send a shipping lable and fedex to Texas to attempt repair. This puts my system down for Lord knows how long. major headace for a firmware fix.

The unit start working correct after 5 days of not using it. Switching On/off of DC output is working. I do not change/Update software.

1 Like

I received a firmware update 8th of August and it fixed my issue (my touchscreen operated as expected, just didn’t do anything). I was also advised to do a calibration cycle after applying the update.

1 Like

Same issue started for my AC200MAX - nothing helps

I have the same issue on my EP500 Pro (opened a new forum entry over there) since 10 days, and my AC300 is having the very same issue since today: I can step through the menus of the LCD panel, but changes to the settings are not becoming active.

Two Bluetti devices, both with half-functional LCD display… and the BLUETTI_CARE in the EP forum was not of any help. This is really frustrating.

1 Like

@dimko Hi, did you update the ARM firmware to test if it works?

Is there a firmware update for the AC500’s? mine has developed the same issues. The touch screen works but it won’t change the settings. I first noticed it a day or two ago when the screen wouldn’t go to sleep even though it was set a 5 minutes. I can change the settings in the phone app so the unit is still functional.
SN2234000345209, DSP 4045.09, ARM 4044.04, HMI 6051.03

1 Like

@eric102 Yes. There is an ARM firmware for AC500. We will push the firmware in 24hrs then you can test it.

There are no any new updates available, with this one still doesn’t work correctly

I got an update for my EP500 Pro (to ARM version v4039.06) and also for my AC300 (to ARM version v4037.06), and the LCD displays are working as expected again, with settings becoming active upon changes.

So it looks like Bluetti knows what the root cause of the issue is/was.

2 Likes

I installed ARM 4044.05 on my AC500 and unfortunately nothing has changed. As before most of the settings functions can’t be changed on the screen but on the phone app they can.

@eric102 I’m sorry to hear that. This firmware is a beta version, could you wait a little longer? If there is another firmware I will let you know. If you can’t wait, please contact the after-sale support for exchange.

@dimko We have pushed the firmware to you. Please update the firmware ARM4008.09 to test if it works.

OK, I can wait since the unit is functioning fine with the phone app.

where did u pushed it? Maybe you did some partial rollout or region based rollout. Im located in Europe right now and when I open your app there are no fresh updates available((

@dimko We will push the firmware again. Please make sure you log in with your account and connect via Bluetooth.

@eric102 We have pushed a firmware for you, please update it to ARM4044.06 to test. Looking forward to your update.

Success! ARM4044.06 has restored all the touch screen functions to my AC500. I’m glad I didn’t have to return the unit for repair. Thank you.

@eric102 Thanks for your update.

I’ve did completely remove app, reinstalled it, reconnected to AC200MAX but still don’t see any available new updates :cry:

S/N: 2236001186471