Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

Dear Bluetti Support,
Please push also the Firmware Update for my device.
Serial number: EB3А2232003036919
Thank you!

Hi.
My EB3A doesn’t charging from solar panel.
EU version.
S/N EB3A2244001993239
Can I get an update?

May I please have the latest software push. My EB3A watt output numbers appears to be higher than my AC180 or EB70S if the same device is plugged into all 3. The AC180 and EB70S show the same output, but the EB3A shows a significantly higher watt output for charging the same exact load.

EB3A2214001943111

Thanks,
Mark

@bluetti_chromenbgmailcom Hi, do you mean it will automatically shut down when the battery reaches 48%?

@AmatorAVR Kindly provide me with the firmware version as well, thank you.

@Dietmar The firmware will be sent in 6 hrs.

@bluetti_cabowabodudeaolcom EB3A displays apparent power.

I operater the Bulk Power grid, I know the difference between apparent power, reactive, power, MW, MVAR, MVA, etc.

What I’m saying, is if I plug in the same Milwaukee M18 battery (fully discharged) in to the AC180 or EB70S, it shows ~ the same amount of draw (Watts) from the unit. If I don that with the EB3A, the draw (Watts) is significantly higher. In addition I’ve also had the unit just power off at ~ 8% left.

Again 2nd request for a firmware update!

@BLUETTI_CARE i am having an issue with my eb3a where when it is charging from solar and it reaches 100% charge the AC output will very briefly turn off, probably about 1 second, but it is enough that my AC loads will turn off. Will a firmware update fix this?

EB3A2222008553380
ARM v2057.11
DSP v2056.10
North American version

thanks

@BLUETTI_CARE exactly !
crazy isnt it ?

but i think im i bit further now with this .

1. guess : it has something to do with the “temp” problem
  2. guess: on dc output i have a fan that draws something . but nothing is recognized by the app . maybe there is something it doesnt count ?

i managed to get back from 48% shut off to the 10 ish .
but its still not ok , cause its a surprise when its shut off

get there with slow dc charging .

ARM v2053.07
DSP v2052.04
EU

The problem is a spontaneous short-term shutdown in UPS mode. At the same time the load is less than 30%.

Hi Bluetti, our Eb3a has had a few issues with overheating.

Fan speeds do not seem to be operating in relation to the temperature of the Eb3a.

Also occasionally when using pass through charging, if the unit “overheats” and if its below 50% the unit will not start charging again until the AC charging cable is removed and it is powered off and powered back on. Basically the high temp code won’t clear itself until the unit is power cycled with no AC charging cable attached.

By the time it “overheats” below 50%, the Eb3a is cool to the touch. It doesn’t make sense.

Any help is greatly appreciated

SN: EB3A2234003283682

@bluetti_cabowabodudeaolcom @candymansk8r @AmatorAVR Firmware pushed. Please check if the firmware can solve your problem.

Hi Bluetti,
i use the Eb3a in UPS mode for a little server (ca. 60 W) and the AC output fails after some time but still returns.

Versions:
ARM: v2053,07
DSP: v2052,09

SN: EB3A2308001083515

There is no FW update available in the android app.
Can you provide the latest firmware for this device? I will test it.

Thanks.

Could you re-push firmware update for EB3A2232003036919. Unfortunately I don’t see it available in the application

@AmatorAVR Please check again.

@marco The firmware will be pushed in 6 hrs, then you can test it.

Unfortunately nothing has changed. Update not available.

a screen with my serial number. what is wrong here? i logged in, app is newest version. Eb3a is connected. my solar panel lets the input flickering, bcs its cloudy here. bit my version is to old i think, ive already seen higher FW numbers here on some forums.

Hi Bluetti,
i cant upgrade my fw, looks like it is to old when i see other post with newer FW.
Serial Number is: EB3A22500D2250554