Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

Hi. Bluetti recently pushed what I believe to be the latest firmware upgrade to my EB3A but I still am not seeing any response at all to the solar panel being connected. I have a 200 Watt 22 max volt solar panel connected. There is absolutely no shading on the panels and they are perfectly clean and unobstructed. When I test the panels themselves, there is a 20 V charge coming through them - positive in the rim and negative on the pin.
Serial: EB3A2226000063557

Can you please push my device for firmware update

EB3A2251001561610

Each time the bluetooth connection is dropping after connection. Can only connect fir a couple of minutes and can only reconnect after pushing one of the three buttons (ac dc light)

Can you please push my device for firmware update
EB3A2251001561610
Each time the bluetooth connection is dropping after connection. Can only connect fir a couple of minutes and can only reconnect after pushing one of the three buttons (ac de light)

@Maufunct There is a new firmware DSP2056.15, we will push it for you to test.

Could you please provide me with the firmware version as well?

Hi. I installed the update (DSP2056.15 ) that you pushed to my app.
I hooked up the solar panel to the EB3A and still no response to the solar input. I tried using a different panel and still no response.
Here’s a screenshot of the app connected to the EB3A with the solar hooked up but showing no solar current at all.
I even left it hooked up for a while to see if the mppt would start charging after a while but no dice
Please advise.

@Maufunct Did you try changing the solar charging cable to check if it works?

@PeetX Thanks for the information. The firmware will be pushed in 6 hrs.

Do I have to buy a new one from Bluetti?
I used a multimeter to test for voltage on the end of the cable that would plug into the EB3A and I was getting a full 20volts from the panel. If the cable is bad or not makeing a proper connection with the unit can you send me a replacement?

what dose Arm V2062.05 update do I have 3b3a

1 Like

@Maufunct If it is under the warranty, please contact the after-sale support and they will send you a cable to test for free.

@onknight ARM V2062.05 mainly fixed some bugs during use.

I have tested the cable and it definitely producing current and there is a voltage of 20.6V.
The cable is fine and the panel is new and clean and in full sun. It really seems to be that the issue is with the unit. I have never been able to get it to charge with solar.

I’m having a issue on my Eb3a since updating the Arm v2062.05 from .03 via the app two days ago. The DSP v2056.12 which I don’t believe updated. My unit was charging at the time and was at 90percent, upon completion of update the soc went to 1percent. So I charged it for like 10 minutes and it stopped charging at 10 percent which actually is 100 percent. So is there a way to roll back the arm to fix the soc or a way to calibrate soc? Thanks in advance

Sn 2320001237761

@Maufunct If like that, please contact the after-sale support and return the unit to check.

@bluetti_jaredmhgmailcom Did you charge it with AC or PV? We have pushed a firmware for you. Please update the firmware to DSP 205615 to test.

can you pls let me test this too ?

EB3A2241001743137

Ok i tested it now with perfect conditions !

And its the same ! it Peaks out with less than 50 Watts now .

the tons of forum posts ,where they think thats firmware related, doesnt make thinks better

Now the 3. time !

my eb3a decided to go at 48% to death Mode.
This ! in no universe is acceptable anymore .
pls Instruktions to go further

1 Like