Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

2057.10 arm
2056.10 dsp

@Maufunct We will push a firmware for you in 6 hrs. Looking forward to your update.

Can i get an update push for EB3A2227001079537 ? :)

Hello,
Could you please send me the latest firmware for my:
EB3A EU
EB3A2252002010739
current ver
Arm v2053.07
Dsp v2052. 07

Thanks!

@lyc @maslovss If the function is used normally, we do not recommend upgrading the firmware. If you have any problems with your EB3A, please leave me a message, then I can push the appropriate firmware to you according to the problem.

In full sunlight with a 120 watt module, the eb3a is charged with only 15 watts. 2. When the eb3a is discharged, then turned off, the battery can only be restarted with the pv input. Then the AC charge works again

@BLUETTI_CARE - Requesting a firmware update push again. No update available in the app yet and no response from my post from Aug. 19, 2023. Thanks, D.

ARM Version: 2057.11
DSP Version: 2056.10
Serial #: EB3A2218000017404

pls let me try the latest firmware

SerialNumber:
EB3A2241001743137

When solar panels are partially shaded, the PV input will be influenced, and there is no suitable firmware for improving this external condition.

Please provide me with the firmware version as well and what is the problem with your EB3A. Thank you.

blinking input , unstable low noise mode ,
i think either my panel performed like twice as good on older firmware or its broken in some way …

We recently bought two EB3As and are having issues with both on UPS mode.
Both have ARM v2062.03 and DSP v2056.13.

Running the same load that has never exceeded 150 watts that we have seen, we have had the following problems.

SN EB3A2323000918071 periodically shuts down with the “overload” message.

SN EB3A2323000374671 does not shut off entirely but periodically causes the flat panel monitor to turn off and back on a few moments later. If something like a video is running on the computer at the time, it continues normally.

Any firmware update would be appreciated.

So it is normal that the EB3A charges with 15 watt, but the other batteries with min. 60 watt?
That the battery is only charged with 230V AC when the charging process is triggered with the PV input ? :D -.-

@bluetti_chromenbgmailcom The firmware is the latest one. Please check your solar panel and make sure it is under the full sunshine when EB3A is charged.

@greymann I’m sorry the DSP firmware is the latest one. Please contact the CS department to exchange.

That are the same Circumstances like with good values .
except the firmware or maybe the temperature. like from 140 watt (with shade and little cloudy) down to a max of 50 watt at full Power sunlight condition .

is something changed there mppt wyse ?

@bluetti_chromenbgmailcom There are several possible factors:

1. The angle of the solar panel, please place it at an angle of 45°, try to let the sun shine directly
  2. Shadows. Shadows will affect the efficiency of solar panels, and long-term shading will also damage solar panels
  3. The dust on the surface of the solar panel.

Stop.
Shading kills the panel ?

Why the f. i never read that before ? Heat can damage, water can damage , force can damage … thats normal . Shading is new

i dont think thats in the Dokumentation of Youre MP200!

Shading a panel kills the output of the solar panel.

1 Like