Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

Please push the latest update
Arm 2053.08
Dsp 2052.11
Sn EB3A2306003205362
Thank you in advance!

In my View it’s a great and awesome service that customer gets firmware directly.

As i wrote in another post in the past: the eb3a is produced in different countries (Asia/US/EU/…) and comes with different (hardware-)revisions.

So ist makes really sense to push out diverse upgrades.

And that they help individually If there are problems to maybe fix it with a special firmware upgrade for your box, i never seen somewhere else before.

For me it’s a + Not a - ;)

As i read here many problems AFTER a Firmware upgrade i Just wait with that.

My some month old eb3a works fine in every situation (i never use over >600W!) and i don’t want to change this experience.

Maybe in the future i will upgrade the firmware?!

Hello.
Please push the latest firmware.
SN EB3A2236001646042
Thanks!

Ps. After latest firmware update, device was charged to 65%. And after new update- charge goes to 5%… This normal? Put device to AC for 100% charge?

Hallo Support,

my EB3A does not charge with the Solar charge right.

I´ve updated the Firmware a few days ago, then the problems started.

ARM v2053.08
DSP v2052.11
SNEB3A2306002766552

Could you please push me a new Firmware?

Thank you very much.

Hey Support,
I have a feeling my EB3A isn’t working with my solar setup due to a firmware issue based on this thread getting inconsistent issues.
Is it possible to have new firmware pushed, if one is available to see if it is related?
ARM 2062.03
DSP 2056.10
SN EB3A2239011227912
Thanks for your help.

Good afternoon,

I’m having problems with my EB3A working in UPS mode, it randomly (sometimes one hour, sometimes one day) shuts off for 0,5 seconds the AC output even with small loads (40-60 Watts).

Could you please push the latest firmware to my unit??? I’ve read that it may help and fix my problem.

I’m using the app form an iPhone and this is the only problem with your product. I really love it but it’s unusable for my purpose due to the random rAC resets

Hi, I had several eb3a devices and only one interrupts charging with errors like a082 or a016.
Maybe a firmware update will help?
SN EB3A2230002572044
ARM v2057,11
DSP v2056,13

Hi there, I have 2 questions

1. Is there any plan to change that logic to charge directly from the wall instead of using a battery and therefore drop to 99% in UPS mode?
  2. If there is no such plan or it is not possible to implement, maybe it is possible to introduce some functionality like starting charging when the battery drops lower than 90%? for example, if it uses an inverter for internal purposes let it use it until some level of battery. Then coolers will be turned on rarely and not like every 15-30min to charge that 1%
3 Likes

Dear Bluetti Support,
Please push also the Firmware Update for my device.
At least ARM has to be v2064.03 or later.
As mentioned by other people this solves some problems with UPS mode.
Serial number: EB3A2303004019772
Thank you!
Alexey

Dear Bluetti Support,
Please push also the Firmware Update for my device.
Serial number: EB3А2303008670255
Thank you!

Buenas Noches, necesito saber porque mi bluetti Eb3a cuando esta cargando se frisa en los 92% y no sigue sumando el contador pero al desconectar dependiendo del tiempo que lo deje cargando me muestra cualquier porcentaje superior donde se friso la pantalla

Sorry for the late reply, the tech team said there are no similar plans for now.

@AngeleToR @bluetti_nokiae51fangmailcom @lexuv @osirisssssss
Sorry for the late reply. May I ask if you have contacted the support team to submit the firmware update request and update to the latest version?

Please share your SN and the relevant version number. I suggest you upgrade the firmware first, then perform a full charging and discharging cycle to see if the issue improves.

Hi, I still haven’t received the latest firmware.

SN EB3A2230002572044

Hi there,

Thanks for replying. I’ve tried to contact customer service for the fw update to no avail.

If you could please push the latest FW to my unit it would be great.

SN. EB3A2306003613757
ARM v2053.08
DSP v2052.11

Best regards

Angel

P.S: As soon as I receive the FW upgrade I will try the full cycle advice you gave and let everybody know the results

Hi @lexuv @osirisssssss @AngeleToR and @bluetti_nokiae51fangmailcom , Now I have applied to upgrade your system to our IT department. They will push the latest version of DSP to your machine in 12 hours.

I needed ARM v2064.03, not DSP

Hi @lexuv, please tell us your current ARM version, and then we will push the new one soon.

Hi. The current one is 2053.08