Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

Hey guys, can you please push new firmware for my EB3A2338005212376
I currently have ARM v2057.11 and DSP v2056.14
Thanks.

Any news regarding this request? thank you guys.

Hey guys, can you please push new firmware for my EB3A2338005212376
Thanks.

Hey guys, can you please push new firmware for my EB3A2228002965265
I currently have ARM v2057.11 and DSP v2056.10
Thanks.

I just got my unit today and I am totally perplexed why, in the app, the wording for “firmware upgrade” to “upgrade” was made? :confused:
You are not upgrading but rather updating, really.

I currently own ecoflow units and I wanted something small and portable and this Bluetti was the best bang for the buck vs what ecoflow provides.

What I don’t understand is how I click on “upgrade” and it merely shows me my firmware versions but there is no button to click on to check if there is a firmware update nor is there any sort of message letting me know that my firmware is currently up to date.

Then I come to this form and see that everybody has different firmwares and that they are having to request manually to Bluetti to have them make the engineer push a firmware update specifically for their unit. That to me is incredibly archaic and disappointing and I think I would rather have ecoflow’s friendly check for firmware update and auto update the firmware where all machines are on the same firmware as they come out versus being selective.

This choice that Bluetti has decided to go with is totally bizarre.
I will be returning my unit to Amazon and going back to ecoflow.

Hey Bluetti,

Can you please push new firmware for my EB3A2337000795428

Many Thanks.

1 Like

@Souzavic @craigmart75 @Bluetti-7 Is there any issue during the use?

When the device is either charging or discharging, it tends to generate a significant amount of heat.

@Bluetti-7 This is normal. Generally speaking, charging and discharging will cause temperature changes.

1 Like

@BLUETTI_CARE
Hi! I’m experiencing strange behavior with my EB3A when it’s operating as a UPS, and I read that it might be a firmware issue. Could you please unlock the update for me?
EB3A2309011805100

@Oleksii_Che Could you please provide me with the firmware version as well?

ARM v2063,03
DSP v2052,11

@Oleksii_Che I’m sorry that the firmware is the latest one currently.

So, is it ‘normal’ behavior for the latest firmware version to turn on device charging every 20-40 minutes in UPS + AC mode? :cold_sweat:

i have same problem of overload & firmware cannot be upload could you help me?

Hello, please update my firmware:

ARM v2062.02
DSP v2056.10

EB3A2237002987957

I have the stuck 100% and cannot charge.

i ha e sabe problem of overload but connotación upload firmware, coyld you help me?

@Oleksii_Che As long as the machine is turned on, the inverter is activated, so the machine consumes power when it is turned on. Once the battery drops to 99% it will start charging.

1 Like

Kindly provide me with the SN and the firmware version of your EB3A. Thank you.

@hankpb EB3A will stop charging when it is charged to 100%. This is normal.