Bluetti Eb3a Firmware

UPS not working properly, I lost power .

Hi how does it update?

Update didn’t move past 0% and now it has bricked my device. It’s now stuck on 4 flashing lines

PLEASE HELP!
After attempt of upgrading error message appears in Bluetti app (see screenshot attachment)

Then station goes off and not responding at all.
I’ve recorded short video to show what happens with station
http://gofile.me/5373Z/LKHQNrREK

@thisisnotreal29 @indesit80 Are you using a phone with Android 14? You can try to upgrade to another mobile phone. Please pay attention to below:

1. Please remove all inputs and outputs, such as PV, mains, and loads.
  2. Keep the phone as close to the machine as possible
  3. Upgrade the APP version to the latest, and then upgrade the firmware again
  4. Set the machine’s screen-off time to “Never”
  5. If the phone is connected to WiFi, try turning off the phone WiFi and using data to upgrade again, or try turning off and on the phone WiFi.
  6. Clear the APP cache and try to upgrade again.
  7. Try downloading the APP again
1 Like

Hello.
It seems you don’t read my message.
Did you saw enclosed video in my last message?
My station turned off and won’t switch on after my attempt of ARM upgrade

My only phone is android 14. Managed to update the ARM with an iOS device

Now the DSP version is v0 and I get a battery pack communication failure error. No option to update the DSP now either

I do get the screen back from the flashing lines but only the light is working. The DC and AC are not functional

@indesit80 I am sorry I can’t open the video. If the EB3A can’t be turned on via charging, it need to be returned for repair.

@thisisnotreal29 If so, please contact the after-sale support for repair.

No reply from the UK after care team via e-mail and the phone number provided never gets answered

@thisisnotreal29 I sent a message to you via pm, please check.

1 Like

Hi, having a similar issue that many here have stated. Current version is
ARM v2057.06
DSP v2056.06

Nothing says I should update my firmware.

The issue is that the battery drains very fast, within just over an hour for things like a mobile phone.

Can you please send DM for a fix.

Thank you.

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE ,

I just purchased two EB3As (North American version) and they have differing firmware versions and each unit has an issue. Please push the latest versions to me so I know whether to keep or return them - thanks!!

EB3A2342000241268 gets very hot when charging at standard mode, when still plugged in after a full charge, and when using AC inverter
ARM: 2057.11
DSP: 2056.14

EB3A2334003464549 runs nice and cool but discharges significantly more rapidly than the other and sometimes won’t charge at full standard mode power 260-ish watts, even when starting charging process below 50% capacity
ARM: 2062.04
DSP: 2056.13

Thanks, appreciate it

Please push the latest firmware updates to EB3A2234007405374

hi are you also able to upgrade my EB3A

I have:

ARM: v2053,07
DSP: v2052,09

I have a US EB3A2330000005858
ARM v2062.03 DSP v2056.13
I only have a solar panel plugged into the unit.
It charges nicely during the day but will discharge 2 to 5% each night. If I disconnect the solar panel it almost doesn’t discharge.
Hoping there is a fix (update) to stop the current going back into the solar panel.

Thanks

The electronics have their own consumption…even if no consumers are connected and no solar power is flowing.

Power stations will have no-load power consumption, the 2%-5% you mentioned is a reasonable range of power consumption, kindly don’t worry :)

1 Like

Hi. Please could you push the latest firmware to my device. The ups feature keeps cutting out when at at 100% and plugged in.

EB3A2309013626785

Currently on DSP 2052.10

@chargyboi DSP205211 has been pushed, please check it

1. Does the UPS mode cut off the output while it is fully charged from 99% to 100%?
  2. Try switching between silent mode and standard charging mode to check whether it is cut off only in a specific charging mode or in all modes.
  3. Can you try using a fan to blow against the vent of EB3A to see if it will still cut off?