AC500 shut down AC inverter with codes 004 and 098

I have the same issue with my AC500. SN 2233000360489. This is 120V inverter.

@BLUETTI With the new BMS firmware the error never appeard again. But today something stange happend. Mode is PV Priority with SOC 70%. The battery level increase over a time period of 2h form 80 to 90% while the PV delivers ~200W. Less the 10 minutes later battery level jumps dirctly from 90 to 100% by a finger snip and the systems stops charging. Correct behavior due to recalculation, known, or something that needs to be checked by BLUETTI?

Hi @BLUETTI, this is preventing my unit from charging or enabling the AC inverter right now. Can you please ask the team to push whatever update is needed to my AC500?

Given this situation, we recommend that you perform a self-study of the machine’s power (have the adapter charged to 100% and then fully discharged) and then fully charged afterwards to see if this still happens.

Sorry for the late reply, we will have our engineers push an update to you. Expect to receive it within 24 hours, please follow the steps to update the firmware at that time.

@BLUETTI I’ll try that (again / did it twice before the BMS firmware update hoping to fix the 004 error but only the firmware update helped).

@BLUETTI I have the same issue (errors 004 and 098) with BMS version 1022.08. SN 2242000466836 (230V EU). I need the update please.

@Toto Thanks for providing the SN code. You are expected to receive a push notification of the firmware update within 24 hours.
Please keep an eye on the app and keep it updated at that time, thank you!

Hi,
Getting the same problem with my UK 240v version. HELP please.

Hello @BLUETTI,
Today I’ve got 004 error in my AC500+B300S system (230V EU).
After cleaning errors everything works fine.

SN: 2242001042803
DSP Version: 4047.03
ARM Version: 4048.02
HMI Version 6052.04
BMS Version 1022.08

Thank you.

Hi Bluetti!
The same promlems with 004 and 098 errors.
Looking forward for firmware updates.

@ORAC @maksymk @VVS I am very sorry for the late reply due to the Lunar New Year holiday.
Have you received the firmware update notification and updated the firmware? Has the problem been solved so far? If the error is still reported, I can ask the firmware engineer to push it again.

1 Like

Hi there! No, i’ve got no any notifications for my bluetti application.

Hi @BLUETTI, same for me, no updates.

Hi,

Not had a notification, there is one update for the IoT but I cannot update, just times out.

Thanks
David

@ORAC @maksymk @VVS Noted. You are expected to receive a push notification of the firmware update within 24 hours.
Please keep an eye on the app and keep it updated at that time, thank you!

1 Like

Hi there!
My app is totally up to date.
But unfortunately i’ve got nothing from update messages:(

вт, 31 янв. 2023 г. в 03:57, Admin via BLUETTI Community <notifications@bluetti.discoursemail.com>:

@VVS Engineers have pushed out an update for your AC500. Can you restart the app, connect to Bluetooth and check again?

I had the same 004 error this week, is it possible to also get the update?

SN: 2243000187288
230v AU version

Will this update be pushed out to everyone eventually?

Thanks

Yep, it works. Thank a lot!

1 Like