AC500 shut down AC inverter with codes 004 and 098

Same here. I have the EU-Version 230V and got error code 004 Battery Voltage high Hardware several times. Is this something that can be fixed by software update? I’m thinking about returning the product.
The software versions are as follow.

Is it correct that the machine uses 110V?

Can you provide me with the SN code by the way? I’ll consult with the relevant technical engineer to see if your problem can be solved by a firmware update.

Yes. We suggest you to try updating the firmware first. If it solves, it is good.
If it doesn’t, we will help you to consult the relevant engineers to see the follow-up plan.
Please provide the SN code of your AC500 (black mosaic part in the picture)

Here comes the Serialnumber. It is a 230V system an it is online now.
Thank you.

@southside , Thanks for providing the SN code. You are expected to receive a push notification of the firmware update within 24 hours. Please keep an eye on the app and keep it updated at that time, thank you!

I guess technically the US version of the AC500 is called “120 volts”, not 110 volts. Anyway @BLUETTI , my SN is 2234000325171. Please let me know when you are ready for me to look for a firmware update.

It’s on a 120v circuit that as far as I understand can be 110. I don’t fully understand the question though.

Also when is the update ready?

Thanks for providing the SN code. The firmware is expected to be pushed out to you within 12 hours. Please check the app for update notifications at that time, thank you for your cooperation!

Thanks for providing the SN code and voltage version. The firmware is expected to be pushed out to you within 12 hours. Please check the app for update notifications at that time, thank you for your cooperation!

Update has worked. The app detected a BMS update to version v1022,09 (before it was v1022,08). I need some days to test, if the error is gone and will come back.
Thank you for your fast response and for providing an update!

1 Like

What version should I be upgraded to?

Please open the app and follow the update instructions and update to the latest version.

I’d like to confirm I got the right version, can you please take the time to write what version of which software I’m supposed to get. I had said earlier and also asked what voltage version meant and was never responded to so I’m not even sure which one is supposed to update.

Hi @ycoco , Sorry for the confusion. The technical support engineers need to push a lot of updates every day and can’t tell me about the specific information about each version of your machine that needs to be updated. Please update to the latest version pushed to you just like any other AC500 user.
The voltage version is asking what the voltage is in your area, as you have replied to us before. No worries.

So 120/110v is voltage version?

Only update I see is for DSP. Is that the correct update?

Hi @ycoco , Thank you very much for the reconfirmation. Could you please see if there is an update for the BMS version? If so, update the BMS.
Yes, the U.S. 120V is the voltage version of your machine. Thank you!

BMS version did show up today and went from 1022.8 to 1022.9. Is 1022.9 the one with the fix for the issue?

@BLUETTI I have the same issue (battery high voltage) with BMS version 1022.08. SN 2241000150153 (230V EU). Update please.

Hi @MichaelSDE , Thanks for providing the SN code and voltage version. The firmware is expected to be pushed out to you within 24 hours. Please check the app for update notifications at that time, thank you for your cooperation!