Wifi Connection lost

@bluetti_burgmeierjgmailcom No problem with the SN, but I don’t understand why you didn’t receive the software update. Please check the posible reason.

@BLUETTI_CARE
Thank you for your answer, but none of these reasons apply. I‘m logged into with my account, connected via bluetooth and I‘m not sharing the device.

I also tried log off and log in again, remove the device from app and reconnect, reinstall the app itself.

Do you have other ideas?

Thank you!

@bluetti_burgmeierjgmailcom I notice that you bind your AC300 on July 17, we sent the firmware before this, so you can’t receive the new firmware. We will sent it again, you can check it in 6 hrs.

@BLUETTI_CARE
I removed the AC300 from my account and bind it again on July 17th to see, if this helps. I just checked and there is still no update on my AC300 possible.

@bluetti_burgmeierjgmailcom Please check again if there is new software now.

@BLUETTI_CARE
No update available.

@bluetti_burgmeierjgmailcom I’m sorry I don’t know the exact reason why you didn’t receive it. Please follow the instruction:

If you have followed all the steps and you can’t update it, try re-install the APP.

1 Like

@BLUETTI_CARE
Thank you, I tried these steps in the past and tried again now, but it is not working. No available updates shown.

@bluetti_burgmeierjgmailcom I’m sorry about my wrong information. There is no new firmware version for you. If the WiFi connection is easy to be interrupted, you can enter “About device” in the APP to check the network signal Network Rssi. The more negative it means, the worse the WiFi signal is.

@BLUETTI_CARE
The mentioned rssi signal is not shown (see screenshot). But the signal must be excellent, because it is right next to the repeater.

@bluetti_burgmeierjgmailcom Did you try turning off the WIFI on the screen and turn on again to test if it can connect stably?

@BLUETTI_CARE
Yes I did. After turning on wifi it connects with the server and looses connection after some minutes.
Also tried to connect with a wifi hotspot on my phone. Same behavior.

@bluetti_burgmeierjgmailcom If in this case, I suggest that you can contact CS department to repair it. The communication board may need to be replaced.

I just got an AC300. It’s exhibiting the same connection problems.

Can you help me fix the problem?

Same problem herewith my AC300. App used to work flawlessly via WiFi and then one day it just stopped and can only connect to the unit via Bluetooth. App shows AC300 connected to both WiFi and the BLUETTI server, but no communication is possible over the internet.

Have spent countless hours with my Internet service provider and BLUETTI Tech support. Upgraded firmware to the latest, all to no avail.

BLUETTI has graciously offered to replace my AC300 under warranty but cannot guarantee that will solve the problem.

Seems to me that with so many similar complaints with other AC300 owners, a Hardware failure is unlikely the cause.

Given the fact the winter months are the time of year I’m in most need of the BLUETTI as a UPS, I’ll wait until the springtime to pack it up for exchange. Perhaps between now and then a firmware update will solve the problem :crossed_fingers:

Same issue. AC300 connected to my network for months with no issues. Today, all of a sudden I can’t connect.
Wi-Fi is fine. Ugh

I have a AC200L and have same issue while its powered on I can connect WiFi and Bluetooth than power it off and if the app closes or goes out of range it wont reconnect to WiFi or Bluetooth. Shows offline in App.