Using EB70 for 1 week and now got the Short Alert

Hi!
I have the same problem (SHORT error message on the screen and buttons do not reply). I emailed both accounts (“service”, “sale-eu”) 10 days ago and did not receive a response from them. My order number is SPF-EU-12093.
Can someone help me with it as well?

Welcome to the Forum!!

With the Black Friday sales, the support and sales teams have been backlogged so I apologize for that @SerhiiDan
I would recommend shooting another email just to check on the status of things, and I also have passed this along to @BLUETTI to see if we can get things expedited for you! Rest assured, we’ll do what we can to get things remedied for you

Got it!
Thank you for your help!

1 Like

@SerhiiDan Glad to hear!! :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Hey, I have the same issue(

Hello @hellix38 and welcome to the Forum!!

I would shoot a detailed email with any issues you might be experiencing over to sale-eu@bluettipower.com and someone from @BLUETTI will get back to you within a few days.

@BLUETTI tell your support to answer me on mail i wait 4 days for answer!!! PLZ

tell your support to answer me on mail i wait 5 days for answer!!! PLZ

@taf1kkk what email have you tried reaching out to?? Are you from Europe region and emailing sale-eu@bluettipower.com??

Have the same issue with new Bluetti EB70 after about 3 hours of work. I am also from Ukraine. My order — SPF-EU-1705.

I’ve sent an email to sale-eu@bluettipower.com

I’ve used it about 3 hours and turn off. When I wanted to turn it on again it didn’t respond. When I plagued a charger it turned on the display and said Short. I’ve tried to push buttons, all three, one by one, two of them — AC and DC — no results.

I hope support will help soon cause I really need this device to continue working on my tasks.

Do I have to fill out the warranty policy card that came with station if the support didnt give RMA number?

@BLUETTI Do I have to fill out the warranty policy card that came with station if the support didnt give RMA number and just give me the return label and told to sent it without any info about this warranty policy card?

I checked with support for you and they are already responding to follow up on your issue. Please check your inbox to receive it. Thank you.

1 Like

@BLUETTI Who will pay for delivery and why im trying to use the label on the dpd post and need to pay 35euro. In your documents wrote that if the problem with station you will pay for delivery

1 Like

Guys, I have the same issue. How are you getting on with the problem?

I described my issue on Bluetti forum link.