Show off your AC300 and Win Big!

:mega: Calling all AC300 enthusiasts! Here’s your opportunity to upgrade your setup.

We want to hear all about your amazing AC300 journey from the past year.
Share your valuable insights, practical tips, and personal stories in our group for a chance to win big!

:trophy: Amazing Prizes Await:

:1st_place_medal: 1st Prize: BLUETTI AC500

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Prize: PV350

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Prize: T500

:four_leaf_clover: Lucky Draw: BLUETTI Trolley Cart

Participation is easy:

:one: Post with hashtag #MyAC300afterAyear.

:two: Posting (Create New Topic) with Delivery Date (when your AC300 setup arrived), replying to posts will not be counted.

:three: Include relevant photos or videos to demonstrate how the AC300 has empowered you in real-life situations.

:date: Event Dates:

June 25th to July 31st

:pushpin: Notes:

1. The more engaging and insightful your post, the higher your chances of winning.

2. The judging panel, consisting of BLUETTI representatives, will determine the winners based on the quality and creativity of the submissions. The winners will be announced on August 2nd.

3. This event is open to participants worldwide, but please be aware that prize shipping restrictions may apply to certain locations.

Don’t miss out on the chance to enrich our community with your extraordinary AC300 journey! Act swiftly and embrace this opportunity to inspire others💪

Unleash your creativity and make your mark – the time is now! :star2:

19 Likes
2 Likes

:loud_sound: Less than a month left for the campaign!
:raised_hands: :raised_hands: Bring your AC300 and post your entry!

1 Like

I could use a 2nd AC500 to convert to 240v. How about throwing us a bone? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Only do I have an AC200MAX and AC180 but still am operating at just about 100% Off-Grid!

It is especially interesting to encounter App Version 2.1 and what all it has to offer! Being able to control charging and discharging remotely will solbe my present greatest need!

Your AC300 Contest Presentation is a great idea! I wish you well with it Wonder and James!

Don Kreitner
SweeKreitner@gmail.com

3 Likes

This campaign is limited to AC300 owners. But no worries, we will launch more and more interesting giveaway campaigns later. Your AC500 will definitely come in handy!

2 Likes

wouldn’t that be something for me and my baby boy here in novascotia to show my fellow campers the new Tech

2 Likes

@bluetti_craigmorash1977gmailcom If you already own an AC300 system, don’t hesitate to post and share to win! :wink: :wink:

Just got this today! Fast delivery was amazing! I’ve waited so long to have the money for this, and now here it is!

I’m finally independent from plugging in to campsites, charging at the library and coffee houses.

I put a 200W solar panel in the roof and I’m free as a Freebird@70 can go!

Thank you Bluetti for helping me along with my dream!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You will definitely love this unit

1 Like

Hello @BLUETTI ,

My AC300 has been following me for 13 months now; It’s been powering the construction of my DIY off-grid cabin on a piece of land with no access to utility. DIY solar panels stands, using my car as mobile toolshed with small portable panels.

AC300 has powered countless devices: woodworking powertools, coffee machine, water boiler, dishwasher, small fridge, xmas lights, etc. My piece of land is being cleaned 1h a day every day after work: on my way home, I stop there… no need for petrol powered gardening tools! No need for battery powered light duty tools. I hook every 1500, 2000 and even 2400W tools: chainsaw, chipper, mower, blade trimmer (vs brambles)… My Bluetti never gets tired of it.

I also like to joke about my trusty petrol car being now the first “solar hybrid of its kind” since it takes my AC300/B300 everywhere. A drive to my remote piece of land, plug it into the panels and plug the land into the AC300… and let there be light! It’ll soon power some hydroponics & permaculture (plans for this summer).

Where do we post this #MyAC300afterAyear entry to your contest?

See below a small sample of pictures!

1 Like

@Derceto Thank you for your participation and sharing so many scenes of AC300!
You can post directly in “Product Discussion-BLUETTI AC series”, even better! :beers: :beers:

1 Like

thanks!

I just submitted a more detailed post to show in more details some of the steps that led us where we are, and what our plans for the summer are!

Cheers,

I participated with pleasure :blue_heart: An ac500, the dream :crossed_fingers::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I live in the great state of Florida where hurricanes are abundant. And with those hurricanes comes numerous power outages. So two years ago I began my journey to search for an alternative power supply with Bluetti. I was initially skeptical their products would work. That fear was quickly put to rest with the Bluetti AC200P. This year I upgraded to the AC300 with one of four B300 expansionbatteries. Once I purchased the other 3 B300 expansionbatteries, I shall invest in the Blueutti AC500 (think I am enjoying Bluetti products a but to much).

2 Likes

@JWILSON
Thank you for your recognition and strong support! If you’ve been on AC300 for a while, I highly recommend posting a new topic to share and participating in our AC300 sharing contest!

Hey careful there @JWILSON , I think AC500 is only compatible with B300s not the « basic » B300 … can you please confirm this @BLUETTI ?

Hey @JWILSON You might want to check @wtytke ’s use of AC300, same situation and in Florida too.

Link to his post:

AC500 can use a regular B300 with the adapter cable: https://www.bluettipower.com/products/p150d-to-p090d-cable

1 Like

#myac300afterayear

Bonjour,

Le 9 Juin 2023, nous avons reçu 1 AC300 et 1 B300, c’est donc très récent. Malgré cela nous avons déjà une baisse sur notre consommation électrique.
Pour le moment nous rechargeons avec 2 PV350 ( Avec une journée ensoleillée il lui faut à peine 6h pour une recharge de 0 à 100 % avec un ciel bleu :blue_heart: test réalisé le 14 juillet )

Afin de pouvoir l’utiliser dans les différentes pièces au RDC, tout ce petit monde est installés sur un charriot :grin: oui, qu’on se le dise les petits sont pas léger :joy:

Nous l’utilisons pour la machine à laver, le four micro onde qui fait aussi four ( cuisson à 180 degrés majoritairement), charge nos batteries outillages, appareils photos, du son, éclairages, ordinateur…. Nous l’utilisons vraiment le plus possible.

Dès que le soleil est présent, même derrière les nuages nous installons les pv 350, on sort le charriot également puisque les fils ne sont pas assez long pour qu’il reste à l’intérieur :grin: ( nous attendons les rallonges qui devraient plus trop tarder :smile: ) mis à part ça c’est que du positif :smiling_face: nous rechargeons la batterie pratiquement tout les jours (2 pv350) :+1::heart_eyes:

Comme projet je dirais assez proche, nous aimerions avoir des panneaux fixes sur notre balcon sachant qu’il est exposé plein sud :sunny:, installer l’AC au compteur, mais comme nous avons des travaux à réaliser au RDC nous allons attendre pour lui trouver une bonne petite place :blush:

Par la suite, avoir une autre batterie b300 voir 2 pour essayer de devenir autonome à 100% ça serait vraiment cool.

Lorsque nous partons pas en week-end, nous utilisons également les autres batteries dans les différentes pièces de la maison.
Vu l’augmentation qui arrive encore début août et les mois à venir je pense que nous allons adorer nos batteries BLUETTI💙

Voici quelques photos pour vous montrer son utilisation quotidienne :heart_eyes:

Rdv l’année prochaine à la même date pour voir l’évolution sur l’année :+1:

#MyAC300aprèsun

2 Likes