Replacement Parts

It is possible to get replacement parts for the Bluetti EB70?

1 Like

Hi @schueszy ,
Sorry for inconvenience caused. Is there something wrong with your EB70? What is the part that needs to be replaced?
Would appreciate if you could provide a screenshot of the order. Looking forward to your updates.

Hello Admin!
Thank you for your response. I bought the EB70 1 month ago and i was happy with it. Unfortunately i had Solar Panels wrong connected. (in series) and so the charge regulator is damaged. I can’t load the EB 70 anymore. So i opened this device to see the error, and i was right, the charge regulator is damaged. By opening it me aware that I have lost the warranty. So my Question is, is it possible to get a replacement board. I need the replacement board witch is located on the front side from the bluetti eb70. Thank you for your response.

The Serial Number of the EB70 is 30355ZE22130566,

and the Part Number of the board is:
19.0601.0403-02
EB70 U V3.0
2021-01-25

Hi @schueszy , We need to confirm the following questions.

1. How do you connect the solar panel please?
  2. What are the solar panel parameters?
  3. Can the machine be charged with a 200W adapter now?

Thanks for your kind cooperations.

I connected 3x solar panels in series, and i olso connected the powersupply parallel with an Y Kabel.
One solar modul has 19V. and 100Wp. No a cannot charge the machine anymore with the powersupply.

Here is an picture from the damaged solar charger IC

You can see the IC has an little bubble on it.
I got the Bluetti EB70 from Amazon, and i also ask my Amazon Seller for an replacement board.
He said he try it.

I hope that they can help you get the part. While on this subject, if I need parts in the Philippines, what would have have to do and how long would it take (EB150)?

Hi @schueszy ,
After confirming with the engineer, you need to replace the front panel for this EB70. Did you purchase it from our official BLUETTI Amazon store? If yes, contact Amazon customer service for registration, then you need to replace the board at your own expense (not covered by warranty if caused by the customer).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

I wasn’t thinking and did the same thing…unplugged an AC200P from a 85V array and plugged directly into the EB70. Duh! It popped twice then let off smoke. My purchase was directly with Bluetti. How can I obtain replacement parts (I realize there will be a charge)?

Thanks in advance, Jeff

Hi @Goodoz , please don’t worry.
Please contact our support team via service@bluettipower.com, and your BLUETTI order number, send the relevant video and describe the situation, and they will provide you with a proper return to the factory repair solution.
Due to the surge in email volume, support team has a 72-hour response time frame.Hope for your kind understanding :blush:

I sent an email off this afternoon…thank you for your reply. Jeff

And I thought I’m the only one who accidentally feeds too many volts (65V instead of < 28V) into my EB power station. Goes to show that Bluetti should strongly consider implementing better over-voltage protection.

2 Likes

Hi @bxm6306 , Your suggestion has been received. We will feedback to the development department. Thank you very much!

Yea I broke my DC output on the board, burned it off with 200 watts through the USB A port.
So I’m just trying to get Bluetti to send me another print that I can replace myself.
Like come on, it can’t be that difficult to do.

I also needed to get a longer screwdriver, a PH2 12.5 cm will do as it is the one I found buying 6 screwdrivers to just get that one so I could open it up to see if I could solve the issue myself. But… not going to happen, but I can replace the Print with a new Print.

So hopefully they will send me a new board, whether I need to pay for it or not.

• Darkijah

I too am seeking replacement front board for my bluetti eb70s. I have the exact same problem where the input IC has blown. This is my newer bluetti (15mos old) and it gave out first. My other is an ac200p (over 2 yrs old)and its still going!

I reached out via email to bluetti support inquiring about the cost of a replacement board, and they told me i need to fill out a form. I just want a replacement board so this doesnt turn into ewaste!

It will not charge at all with solar, and as I do not know where my ac adapter is atm idk if it will charge with that or not.

I have a closeup picture of the ic but as a new user it will not let me upload more then 1 image per post.

This is the closeup picture of the IC that blew

The ic is an sc8802qder which is a syncrounous 4 switch buck-boost charger controller IC from southchip semicon and it looks like a resistor blew along with it.

Yea my issue was on the back of the board, and still waiting for the front board. What a waste of my time getting them to finally accept sending a board. And finally they did send me something and it was the main board and not the front board.

So… this is an ongoing thing. How hard can it be.

But yea, seems you need a new board like myself.

– Darkijah

Same here. Connected my AC200 charger to the EB70 and something blew on the front board. Upon inspection the F5 fuse next to the input power port was gone. Replaced it but then something else was damaged and could not see what. The output portson the front panel work well but the power pack does not charge using this port. However I can charge it directly using the XT60 port. I would buy a new board if required, but if you guys have some idea of the affected IC component I can a technician to replace it.