Order not completely delivered (EB55 + PV120)

Hi @BLUETTI,
The original post Order not completely delivered is closed for some reason so I have to open this issue regarding my order SPF-EU-17097 again.
You say my order is shown as delivered and I also see it in the tracking. However, it’s only PV120 delivered and not EB55 yet. I have made this conclusion from the weight of the parcel which is only 6kg. Also, the tracking number provided in my account UI is specified as “xxxxxx(PV120)” So I assume only PV120 is shipped at the moment. Could you tell what’s the timeline for the EB55 delivery?

Thanks,
Nikita

Solar panels and machines are usually sent separately.
Please don’t worry, our warehouse will ship according to the order sequence of the order.

Your estimated delivery time will take into account fulfillment time + shipping time.

Fulfillment Time: 3-7 business days

Shipping Time: 7-14 business days

Gifts are expected to be shipped by December 15 and may take 7-10 business days to reach you.

Track your order with the following links:

DPD: Track Your Parcel | Your Delivery Experts | DPD

Dachser: https://www.dachser.de/

GLS: Parcel delivery | GLS Czech Republic

We will follow up with your package and notify you of any delays. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support at sale-eu@bluettipower.com

For follow up questions about order delivery or logistics timelines. Please try to coordinate and communicate with the support department on a one-to-one basis.
We as community administrators are not authorized to process with the order, thank you for your understanding and patience.

BLUETTI Team