EP500 Won’t Charge from wall

I just received my ep500 today and I’m having the same issue off the bat. It won’t charge beyond 5watts. They have a ticket out to call me back to trouble shoot. I’m curious if you (Foto) found a solution or if they just replaced it. I would prefer to not go through the hassle of returning this heavy thing if I can.

Unfortunately they have decided that my unit is bad and needs to be replaced. They promised to ship me a replacement unit early Jan (nothing yet) and then I’m suppose to use the packaging from the new unit to repack the old and send back to them.

I really appreciate your update, even though it wasn’t the news I wanted. Thank you and take care. I’ll let you know if my result is any different

Hi @shingomyelin,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have the some issue, please contact our customer service and we will fix it or send a replacement to you as soon as possible.

I too am having this exact same issue. Is there any fix for this beside returning the unit for a replacement?

With my issue, they decided replacement was the only option. Get in contact with them and get it replaced.

As a follow up. They did send me a replacement as promised. The new system is working fine at this time. They asked me to use the packaging from the new unit to pack the old and get it ready for pickup. The process was not to painful other than lifting and replacing each unit.

Hi @CCC

Sorry, you need to contact our customer service for the replacement.