Cannot turn on AC and DC on Display

Dear Bluetti team,

Unfortunately, the display didn’t turn off on my AC200MAX today. So I turned off and on the machine.

Now after restart, I can only change the on/off setting for AC and DC via the app, not on the display itself.

My S/N is 2219000572517
DSP 4005.07
ARM 4008.03
BMS 1017.02
HMI 6037.03

Could you please let me know how to further proceed or push an update to the machine?

Thanks a lot for your support
Best regards
Chris

1 Like

I just noticed that on my AC500 too, for DC on/off. You can only do it through the app, which I only use anyway because I’d have to sit/kneel on the floor to read the display.

I had to turn on DC to charge up a car battery booster through the USB-C port as the car battery was dead (it’s always something.) Btw, those Lipo Boosters really do work. The car battery was reading 3v but the booster started the car like it had a new battery. (NOCO Boost X, 1250 amps)

@ChrisKu We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Based on product failure-related issues, our care team @BLUETTI_CARE will assist you in resolving them.

@ChrisKu @St8kout The screen is defective. You can contact the after-sale support for a warranty.

I have got the same problem on my AC200Max. Only Solution via sending in the device?! Seems like a Software Problem to me, doesn,t it?

For me, it doesn’t require an immediate repair, but I do have it on record for now. The app is easier to use than stooping down to read the display, so I’m content to wait and see if anything else comes up within the warranty period.

They might eventually do like other companies and have someone come out and replace the touchscreen. There’s a youtube teardown of the AC500, and the screen is mounted on the front panel with 4 screws. It’s almost a DIY but companies don’t like customers digging into their products.:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

@bluetti_michaelhebenstreit1gmailcom Please let me know the SN and the firmware version and we can check if it works. And is your device 230V?

Dear Bluetti Team,

I have a similar problem as ChrisKu and the others I can not change the on/off settings on the display of my AC200MAX machine anymore. I can only change the settings via app.
The S/N is 2216000077442
DSP: 4005.07
ARM: 4008.03
BMS: 1017.02
HMI: 6037.03

Can you please help me with this problem and/or give more information about what I should do next in order to fix this or take the necessary steps to make a warrenty claim.

Thank you for the support.
Best regards
Jurij

Hello,

I am having the same problem with my AC500.
SN: 22380014663212

I spoke with support briefly and they offered a firmware update or a replacement if necessary. The problem for me is that this unit powers my house. I would be unable to send in this unit and wait for a new one to arrive without my family using power. I am okay using the app to execute commands on the device, the problem is if there is an alarm code (which happens fairly often when charging with a generator) I can’t clear the alarm code from the app and have to restart the unit.

Exact same problem here with my AC500! Interested to know how it gets resolved. The unit powers my house so we can’t wait for a replacement without the family loosing power.

1 Like

Same issue. Started immediately after app update(which judging by comments all over that nobody is happy). I have tried unbinding and going back to standard touchscreen use but nope. There’s no way it’s a bad touchscreen. It was something in the app update. Can you or someone send update. Using the app on Android I tried firmware update and they can’t be selected like I’ve seen in videos.
Dsp4005.07
Arm4030.15
Bms1017.02
Hmi6023.11
Bms1 0.00
Bms2 0.00
Serial number 2239000942321
120v

@MatthewJ0713 @bluetti_ljurij74googlemailcom You can try to update the firmware latter. If it can’t get resolved, there is problem with the screen. Please contact the support for warranty.

the same issue happens to my AC200MAX((

@dimko We have a new ARM firmware that fixes this issue. Please provide me with the SN and the firmware version and you can update it to test if it works.

Same Issue here … I can’t turn on/off AC and DC only via App … Can you send me a Software Update also? Thanks!

Thanks!

AC200M2226000197218

ARM: v4008.03
DSP: v4005.07
BMS: v1017.03

Can u plz try to provide me with fix, I think the problem I didn’t got update bcz for AC 200MAX u need to add prefix - “AC200M” for serial number, can u plz try to push new firmware to following S/N: AC200M2236001186471

dimko, hello!
Did you fix this problem? Having the same issue, curios.