Cancelation of the order

Dear @BLUETTI
please support me with cancellation of the SPF-EU-28149 order.
I do not have the opportunity to wait for the delivery of the ordered goods. I have created an email to sales-eu@bluettipower.com about cancelation, but have not yet received any response from them.
Thank you!

I have forwarded your claim for you and asked support to respond to your email as soon as possible.

If there is still a need to cancel the order, in order to protect your privacy from being leaked, please try to send me via private message. I will pass it on for you.

Thanks for helping. I’ve got answer from Sales team.

It’s a bit too long delivery for me in such a situation, we have a critical situation right now in Ukraine.
@BLUETTI So I want to cancel my order SPF-EU-22446. Maybe you can help me with the fast cancellation? Cause support is really slow now and I want to use this money for another power station.

Received, we have forwarded your request for you.

1 Like

Hello @BLUETTI,
Could you also help me cancel my two orders?
SPF-EU-27363
SPF-EU-27364

I wrote to support a week ago, but have not yet received a response.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @BLUETTI
Could you please help me to cancel my order?
SPF-EU-28243

Thank you!

Hello @BLUETTI, could you please cancel the order SPF-EU-18543?
Due to the long delivery time and circumstances unfortunately want cancel order
Thank you

I’d like to join the community of unsatisfied customers :sob:
I put the order for EB70 at the end of November 2022, but so far I haven’t seen any progress of order fulfillment except a short reply on my request - EB70 is out of stock due to a large demand.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ((((
I have to cancel my order SPF-EU-22797 due to unexpected looooong time for preparing shipment.
I don’t need any more of your product Bluetti PowerOak EB70.
Please confirm the cancellation and refund 699,00 €
I have created an email to sales-eu@bluettipower.com about cancelation, but have not yet received any response.

SPF-EU-27363
SPF-EU-27364
SPF-EU-28243
SPF-EU-18543
SPF-EU-18543
The cancellation request for the above orders has been forwarded to the order support department for you.
Please note that we do not have any authority to operate the order ( modification or refund ), but I will try my best to help you forward your request.

2 Likes

I’d like to join the community of unsatisfied customers :sob:
I put the order for EB70 on 04 Dec 2022 - about month ago, but so far I haven’t seen any progress of order fulfillment .
Due to situation in Ukraine I could not wait the order anymore
I have to cancel my order SPF-EU-28204 due to unexpected long time for shipment preparation.
Please confirm the cancellation and refund paid money.
I have created an email to sales-eu@bluettipower.com about cancelation, but have not yet received any response.

Received, I have forwarded your request, for you.

@BLUETTI Please cancel my order SPF-EU-19336

Received, I have forwarded your request.

Please, cancel the order SPF-EU-26892

@sharq , Received, I have forwarded your request.

Please, cancel the order SPF-EU-16706 - I know that you may be bored. but that’s your problem. tech support ignores

Please, cancel the order SPF-EU-16706 - I know that you may be bored. but that’s your problem. tech support ignores

@BLUETTI Hello
Could you please help me to cancel my order SPF-EU-28333? I want to receive my money back.

Hello @BLUETTI,

I’ve been waiting for my order for almost months now, which is unacceptable. I kindly ask you to cancel my order SPF-EU-14820 and refund my money.