Cancelation of the order

Hi @BLUETTI
Would you be so kind to help me with the cancellation of my order SPF-EU-23171. As folks before me I also have sent a cancelation request to the sale-eu@bluettipower.com however still no replies from them after a week waiting.

Hello @BLUETTI
Please help with cancelling my order SPF-EU-21160. I’ve sent email to sale-eu, but no response so far…

Hello @BLUETTI
Please cancel my order SPF-EU-19871. Same as with the previous I’ve sent my request to your sales team. Please refund ASAP. Thanks!

@BLUETTI
Please help me to cancel my order SPF-EU-29027 and provide me a full refund.

Hi @BLUETTI,
Please also forward the cancellation request for the order SPF-EU-17368.
Support stopped responding to my messages.
Thank you.

Dear BLUETTI customers,
I’m very sorry for the late reply due to the Lunar New Year holiday.

Due to the delay in the return of tracking numbers, most of the orders placed from late November to early January have been sent out, but the tracking numbers have not yet been updated. The tracking number is expected to be updated within 2-3 business days.
Orders are not supported to be cancelled after they are issued, and refunds can only be arranged after package rejection.
If your order tracking number does not appear after three business days, please contact me again and I will forward your request to cancel the order again.

BLUETTI admin, my order is NOT updated with tracking. I asked many times refund. I’m in Ukraine, where I live, but I did order when I was in Italy 47 days ago. Do I have to go back to Italy to reject package if and when my order will updated with tracking? Admin please, I have serious problems here in Ukraine, and it’s really not possible to wait any longer. In my case is not possible. Please refund order #SPF-IT-3692 and #SPF-IT-3868. Thank you.

Support doesn’t care reply to me by email. Nobody answers me here. But is there really no one in BLUETTI who cares that a customer who experiences a particular situation in a country with war can not wait for decisions, times and actions that are incompatible with his particular situation here? It is a war here and I’m just asking for a refund. I have seen different and more responsible conduct on other occasion. Is it really impossible to reply? I am shocked.

The parcel #70683694580 from order #SPF-EU-29027 has been returned to the sender according to the provided tracking number:

I don’t want to wait this order anymore!

@BLUETTI
Could you please help me to cancel my order SPF-EU-29027 and provide me a full refund 319 Euro.

Thanks in advance!

IT Order Support has replied to me.
SPF-IT3692 This order has been cancelled for you and the refund is expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
SPF-IT3868 This has been shipped and the tracking number is ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK
If you don’t want it, you can reject it and a refund will be arranged for you once it is returned to our warehouse.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your request for you. Once the package is returned to the warehouse, order support will arrange a refund for you.

1 Like

First of all, thanks for the reply and for all the activities aimed at solving the problem. But what happened would not have happened if the IT order support had acted diligently. As I said, I live in Ukraine, I’m writing to you from the Vinnitsa region, and of course I can’t reject the package that will arrive in Italy, as you asked me to do. The package will remain in storage and only then it will return to your warehouse, and the refund times will expand dramatically. To avoid this possible inconvenience, I asked for a refund well before the package left from warehouse. But I have been ignored by IT order support and this is the result. And having to pay the consequences of this unjustifiable conduct in the particular context where I live, as you can well imagine, as well as being unfair, is simply shameful.

1 Like