BMS cell voltages screen not in unit

Received my AC200P yesterday, based on all the online reviews and videos they showed a BMS voltage screen where you could see all the individual cell voltages. This was one of the main reasons I purchased the unit so I could monitor long term battery health.

My Data - BMS Maintenance screen does not show temperature and there is no next button with voltages. My concern is the smart BMS was replaced with a cheaper dumb BMS as a cost savings.

Does the unit protect the cells from low temperature charging? I don’t see how it can without a temp sensor.

I am tired of blackbox BMS units where you don’t know what is going on.

1 Like

I have not heard of different display versions, but I wouldn’t assume that because a value was not displayed that the sensor is no longer presentl. I could simply not be diplayed on the screen. If you press the state of charge percentage in the big circle in the middle of the home screen, do you get the BMS screen and then a next button that goes to the individual cell voltage screen? My AC200 will do that when the SOC % circle is pressed

1 Like

I do not have that screen, just the BMS screen but no next button with the individual cell voltages.

1 Like

This is all I get unfortunately.

2 Likes

I have never seen an AC200P screen in person so cannot speak to the issue of the 200P screen menu being different than the AC200 Indiegogo version. Anyone else out there that has a 200P that can verify that the 200P has no individual cell voltages or temp displayed in the BMS menu?

1 Like

That’s really strange. I have the AC200P and just checked. As you can see, I have the “next” button which then leads to the individual cells. Sorry the screen isn’t that clear but it’s there!

1 Like

Just got my AC200P a week ago and it doesn’t have the “next” button for the cell voltages either.

2 Likes

Are you pressing in the middle of the (State of Charge %) circle in the middle of the home screen?

1 Like

I received mine in late December.

1 Like

Yes, it doesn’t seem to matter how I get to the BMS page. I even tried pushing the screen where the button should have been but no luck. Maybe a new firmware locked it out?

1 Like

Since firmware isn’t upgradable it seems Bluetti changed their BMS to a version that does not give data which is disappointing.

2 Likes

What we need is a firmware version that can see the cell voltage and temp and the firmware version on a unit that cannot see either for comparison

2 Likes

Here is mine that can’t see the temp or voltages.

1 Like

And mine, the same except for HMI version what ever that is.

1 Like

How about it
BLUETTI
are you aware that there are two different version of the AC200 displayed screen information? Read through this thread for details. The only difference displayed in the firmware between two different units is the HMI version.

4 Likes

I would like to see the versions with someone who has the voltages screen. Both mine and Eric102 both don’t show it.

1 Like

I can’t give you a 200P display, but below are my AC200 Indiegogo Oct 2020 version.

First pic is the BMS main screen showing temps
Second pic is BMS secondary screen showing Cell Voltages
Third pic is the firmware version

3 Likes

Apparently they knew about this change and it’s a new BMS. Not sure I believe a BMS that has less functionality is upgraded or more accurate. A big issue with LiFePo4 batteries is cold charging cut off. Without a temp sensor on the batteries we can see I am not confident on its ability to protect the battery over the 3000+ cycles they have listed.

Not a fan of when they get a bunch of reviews out that show features then remove them from the mass product. I think I will have to return it.

1 Like

If you live in SW Florida, I will swap you straight across for my AC200 that shows the temps and cell voltages. :grinning:

1 Like

If Bluetti has upgraded the BMS and has hidden some functions, then they certainly should upgrade/update their website, as well.

4 Likes