Bluetti AC200P/AC300 vs. Titan

@roxie60 Bluetti just posted this… so contact them if you purchased your AC200P prior to August 20th, 2021 and they’ll send you the cable that’s needed to connect your new b230 to the ac200p for free.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Mike. I will get that on todays todo list.

Rosanne

1 Like

@roxie60 I saw that the quantity of cables they are gonna send out for free is “limited” so definitely recommend sending that email soon as you can! :metal:

2 Likes

Thx, working on 100 yr flood repairs here. Contractors break so will get on it now.

Thanks again Mike. I just sent off the info so hopefully I can receive one. I really appreciate the heads up cause im swamped right now.

Did you end up getting any of the new bluetti sogens? I really wanted the Max but for now need to be happy w/ the extra battery.

2 Likes

@roxie60

service@bluettipower.com

1 Like

Thx. It was correct. It was power not support that i typed.

They have some exciting stuff…Titan who…lol

2 Likes

Has anyone received confirmation yet when they sent email requesting cable needed to attach the B230 to the AC200P? Kinda need to get this ordered if for some reason they will not be sending me the connection cable otherwise I just bought a very expensive door stop.

I’m sure they are very busy but hopefully they will send a status soon to existing AC200P customers regarding the free connection cable.

1 Like

Not yet but wasn’t really expecting a confirmation either, sent my e-mail on Thursday.

1 Like

Thx for your reply Eric. I think I sent my email Thursday evening.

Since there are apparently a limited number available I just wanted to get one ordered in case I didn’t make the limited availability cutoff.

It wasn’t apparent to me this connection cable was required until Mike graciously made me aware. I have not been able to find anywhere on Bluetti website where it can be ordered either. So will work on being patient and pray I made the cut off.

1 Like

I would think by the time the B300’s are shipped the cables will be available for purchase for those that don’t get a free one. Otherwise there may be some grumpy customers :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@roxie60 yea I would give it a few days. I haven’t received a confirmation email yet either but im sure they’ll get back to us. If you sent it over already, I’m pretty sure you’ll be good! :metal:

Ohh and I splurged and picked up a B230 during this sale to pair up with my OG AC200 from indiegogo. I was thinking and might “upgrade” to the AC200Max down the line, due to the Bluetooth/APP control and ability to update firmware… but honestly I haven’t had any issues with my original unit and love that beast! Gonna save my money for now and see what new items pop up in the future!

1 Like

Thx. I also decided to wait on the 200MAX but I really like what they did w/ that box, hits majority of wants/needs. Eventually decided on B230 cause that is all I’ve wanted since I got the AC200P.

I’m still repairing home after 100yr flood and blown away by the costs so I need to b mindful of expenses also.

2 Likes

Sure hope we don’t have delivery issues with trucking & cargoships with our latest purchases. I’m disappointed to see bluetti charged my credit card already but no plan to ship til sometime next month. Use to be no charge was done until shipped w/ most purchases. Fingers crossed

Got a confirmation email from Bluetti yesterday for the free cable, they said it would ship when they get them next month. I see the ship date for the B300 battery has been bumped back from mid October to mid November so probably the same for the cable which is fine since I won’t need it until I get the battery.

1 Like

I also received a confirmation email for the connection cable, expected shipping nwxt month.

1 Like

Yes, they will be available for purchase. They are very expensive cables to make, as they have that special connector on the battery side. I’m glad Roxie got her confirmation email. I asked for two because I am connecting one B230 to each of the AC200, AC200P and AC200Max. I had to convince them that I really needed two cables. I also got (ordered) three of the DC Charging Enhancers. Already got my AC200Max and two of the batteries, and the 3 PV200 panels are coming today from that order. The third B230 and DCCEs and that adapter cable will be coming later. Very excited to have these expansion batteries. It will be a big help in winter when solar is scarce.

2 Likes

You must be Bluetti’s biggest fan and customer. You should be in a moderator group for them or something.

Wish I could swing a max200 right now. Getting a bit nervous with all the shipping issues that my b230 and connector cable(thank you Bluetti & Briney) won’t get here in time for winter use. All I have is an ac200p. Would really like abt 8000w for winter outages. But when b230 arrives I’ll b happy to have 4000. Sadly web site still says 6-8 weeks to ship. Can’t believe how scarce the sun has been already.

Recovering from the 100 yr flood has taken its toll and have 1st hand experience how hard it is to get replacement anything and then find someone who can install. The bids take weeks to get and they are at heart attack levels). If you need anything for your house get it ordered, find in stock if u can. A custom entry door (all I was adding was a peephole) estimated 9 months to deliver, needless to say but changed to stock door, I’ll add a peephole later. Thx for letting me rant. I’m still bless in spite of the challenges.

1 Like

Imo bluetti hit the ball out of the park w/ these expansion batteries and the sometime in my future max200. Only missing, wheels…I’m getting too old to lug these things around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like