AC300 simultaneously throwing error 025 and 026

Same here. And not having remote reset capability makes it near worthless as a reliable unit.

1 Like

This problem was only the beginning. In the end, my LCD had failed and I was getting other errors. Worked with Bluetti and concluded my AC300 needed replaced. It is in shipping, should arrive soon. Hopefully the new one will be reliable.

I’ve been dealing emails, sent videos… They said it’s my electrician… But I’m seeing similar issues here and even in the video they sent me to watch from you tube who also had a work around.
Also getting tired of it…
I can’t power house doing passthru constant errors already blew LEDs, dishwasher, lightbulbs and every single error code cleared itself… Nothing to see here.
Barely pulling 600 w running split phase into generac switch… Can run usually do it if grid plugged in (otherwise, inverter error,or slave error). But run off the 4 full batteries, forget it! It’s a power Failure!
I haven’t even bothered to set up the damn solar if the grid/batteries won’t work!

@jtsmalljr
I have been going back and forth with Bluetti, also. So let me verify, you do not have solar hooked up at all? What video did they send you to? And do you get the errors when not directly tied to your grid (e.g. just using your AC plug). I thought one of the possible reasons that I have been receiving my 25/26 errors was because of the DC (solar) ramping up while I had the AC plugged in, since most of the time my errors occurred between 9am and 10:30am. So I guess not. I use my system 24/7 and it powers between 260-400W at any one time, but during periods of 3 or more cloudy days I may plug in the AC to juice up the batteries, since the AC “pass through” is when I receive the errors and it’s completely random if it happens or not. I did everything they requested (bringing down the amps in from the AC), etc.

@Raymondjram
When you did get the 25/26 errors, did you have the AC plugged in? Or did you grid tie to your system? Or not use AC at all? I only receive the errors if the AC plug is plugged in and it is completely random to get the errors. I rarely need it, but would like to leave the AC300 plugged into an AC outlet if I am away for more than a day. @BLUETTI still has not sent me the updated firmware, I did just update to the latest several days ago but it is one less than the supposed fix xxx.11 vs xxx.12 - I have not tested the latest version.

I was NOT getting 25/26 error codes. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

I was more jumping on bandwagon of frustrating service, lack of usable equipment and seemingly the endless emails where they read the first 3 words and draw a conclusion and give zero resolution.

My error codes were 19/24.
Oh and I thought the error codes were supposed to stay on screen until you cleared them, especially if it causes your machine to reset itself? Basically machine causes power outage 8 times a day.
They sent me something yesterday stating it was bad wiring which is funny because we followed their wiring diagram so I’ll wait for electrician “again”. In the mean time the error is a LOAD errors… Funny because I don’t have the switch powered to the AC300… NO LOAD, yet it errors out? AC is on and the switch is on utility…

My AC300 was running error-free for five or six months, and now all of a sudden I am getting 25/26 errors every few days. Appears to happen when grid input/bypass turns on (not every time). I hooked-up an idle AC300 in place to see if the errors are grid-related or unit-related.

That problem was with the AC300 units on my utility power and a power outage happened. The firmware update allows me to actually connect and disconnect them to my utility through a 40 A breaker. and not generate any error codes.

Edit. I added a circuit breaker as I constructed my own 240 VAC, 30 A split phase charging cable before Bluetti offered it at its store. I posted a picture of the assembled cable in another forum entry months ago. So I need a way to connect and disconnect direct AC charging from my utility without unplugging and plugging the cable. Besides I changed the AC300 input current to 30 A.

I was simply connecting directly to AC charging via a regular 120 V AC Outlet and reduced the max draw to 7A. At one time, I had an Emporia outlet inline so that I could turn on the AC Outlet if my Battery/Solar Charge started getting too low (and if I was away). That situation led to random 25/.26 errors when Ac was connected (even though the Grid power in was not being taken up via the AC300) . Are you saying that the latest update xxxx.11 should stop that error or is it the unreleased xxxx.12 firmware version. I guess I will need to rehook up the AC outlet when I have a weekend off to test.

I am experiencing the same errors 026/026 Grid Relay Failure. I installed my AC300 in September 2022 and I’ve had three occurrences so far. I’ve tried setting the AC input/charge current to 9A, but that didn’t appear to resolve anything.

One of the biggest issues is, when this error occurs, AC output is shut down and there’s no way to turn it back on without physically being at the device. In my case I’m thousands of miles away, so all power to fridges, freezers, etc. is off. @BLUETTI, a much-needed update to the app would be to allow alerts to be cleared via the app.

Has anyone found a resolution to this issue yet? My power is now more unstable with my AC300 than prior to ever installing it. This kind of error completely defeats the purpose of having a backup generator. Any insight that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

@aricons , I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Can you update the latest firmware and reboot the machine to try?
If it still reports, under what circumstances?
Is it when charging with the generator?
Or with what device?
Or is the error reported as soon as the machine is turned on?

@BLUETTI. Thank you for the prompt response. I will not be back on-site for about 2 weeks, but I will try updating the firmware and report back any issues. The errors are not reported as soon as the machine is turned on. The error occurs sporadically, and it seems to occur even if the machine is not pulling power from the grid. I have a PV array connected, which charges at about 1100W on PV input 1. The AC300 is running in PV Priority UPS mode, with an SOC setting of 15%. I have also had the SOC setting at 30%. The AC charge current is limited to 9A. I previously had it at 12A. Lowering it to 9A did not prevent the errors. I have a single-phase 6-circuit Reliance transfer switch connected to the AC output. The transfer switch is the only output device connected. The AC output load ranges between 100 and 500W depending upon which devices are running.

1 Like

Hi @aricons , thanks for your confirmations.

1. Please try to reduce the charging current to see if the error is still reported
  2. Please provide the SN code of AC300, our technical engineer can update the firmware separately for you.

Been running for about 30 days no issues, now just received “025/026 Grid Relay Failure”. I have the exact same setup as aricons. I have two freezers on it right now, Now I can’t leave it like this if I’m away which means it’s useless to me. Please advise.

@mcerullo.
Have you updated your firmware? (You need to be on-site, and connected to your AC300 with the app using bluetooth. When connected via Bluetooth, you’ll see the firmware menu appear in the settings screen).

A quick update on my situation. I was remote, so was not able to update the firmware, so a Bluetti engineer did it for me (thank you @BLUETTI ). Upon my return I applied one more update, so all components are running the latest firmware on my AC300. It’s been about 2 weeks and I have not yet seen any recurrences of this issue. My AC charge rate was 12A and I reduced it to 9A, although I did see two more instances of the error after making tht reduction, so lowering the charge rate didn’t appear to help my particular case. (That change was made prior to the firmware update). I’m hoping the firmware update will completely resolve the issue. I think I’d need to see it run without error for about three months prior to declaring the issue resolved. I’ll update the thread with any updates.

1 Like

Thanks, I see firmware update menu but no button to update anywhere. I’ll assume that means it’s up to date?
IoT: 9014.10
ARM: 4032.09
DSP: 4031.09

Is that what you’re running? TYVM for replying!

I’m running:
IoT: 9014.10 (same)
ARM: 4032.09 (same)
DSP: 4031.13 (slightly newer. Bluetti upgraded me to .09, and I ran another update to pick up .13).

Thank you again @aricons!

@mcerullo. I wanted to point out the message from @mountainLight on Aug 11. They state that the firmware versions running are:

IoT current version v9014.10
ARM current version v4032.09
DSP current version 4041.09 (I think this is a typo, and should be 4031).

These versions match yours and mine, and Mountain Light still received the errors. Not trying to be a naysayer, but based upon this it looks like we may not yet be out of the woods.

I really hope Bluetti can provide a permanent solution for this. Overall the product is excellent, but it’s a shame that the overall experience has been marred by this “minor” issue which happens to have major consequences.

Yes, the research I did was all positive on the direction of their product (I can only speak to AC3000). I like that they listened to feedback from the community to build out their latest set of features.

Unfortunately the support isn’t where it needs to be which is glaringly obvious.

Also, I still can’t get my hands on that 30A cable lol. Thanks again!