AC300 & B300 Shipment Update

What order numbers are shipping now?

2 Likes

This is what I got in an email from Bluetti. Essentially, everything is delayed (I was supposed to be in the first round shipping mentioned at the top of this thread, but the port issues pushed that out by a month and a half).

Due to the congestion of US ports, orders will be slightly delayed than originally planned. The following is the latest estimated shipping plan.

AC300

1. Order Numer “BLUETTI-US5320” to "BLUETTI-US5703: Shipped.
  2. Order Numer “BLUETTI-US5704” to "BLUETTI-US9598: Will ship in early-Dec.
  3. Order Numer “BLUETTI-US9599” to "BLUETTI-US10886: Will ship in mid-Dec.
  4. Order Numer “BLUETTI-US10887” to "BLUETTI-US11711: Will ship in mid-Jan, 2022
  5. Order After Nov 19th: Will ship in late-Jan, 2022.

B300

1. Order Number"BLUETTI-US5320" to "BLUETTI-US5473: Shipped.
  2. Order Number"BLUETTI-US5474" to “BLUETTI-US9857”: Will ship in early December.
  3. Order Number"BLUETTI-US9858" to "BLUETTI-US10766: Will ship in late-Dec.
  4. Order Number"BLUETTI-US10767" to "BLUETTI-US11648: Will ship in early January, 2022.
  5. Order After Nov 19th: Will ship in early January, 2022.
3 Likes

Looks like only a couple week delay for my B300. Original was late Nov, new is early Dec.

I did get the free cable for my AC200P though, thank you Bluetti!

Wonder what happens for people who order combos. Will the AC300 and the B300 arrive at different times?

Almost always. They will ship as separate packages with different tracking numbers.

1 Like

I hope not. I expect my two AC300 units and my four B300 units will be shipped together.

Separate shipment would be extra problematic for me as I am using a reshaping service to reship them from USA to Canada since Bluetti does not ship these directly to Canada. Looks like I have to pay for two reshaping and custom clearance fee.

From my and others experience with power station/solar panel combo’s they come separately and often arrive on different days. I seem to recall someone else asking a similar question about the batteries and Bluetti replied they will ship separately due to the weight but I suppose its possible they could ship the same day. See the photo in this thread showing a B300 and the comment on awaiting the AC300 and another battery.

1 Like

I believe it states on the listing they’ll arrive separately - mine did. Luckily, the B300 came first - but it only ended up being a few days before the AC300 showed up.

1 Like

Did the AC300 and B300 have different tracking numbers?

Yep! Completely different shipments - not like a box 1 of 2 kinda thing.

1 Like

I am also using a transport company in Florida to ship to Puerto Rico. I will have to warn them to wait for all items to arrive at their office, then ship together to my home.

1 Like

I will try to do the same for my US to Canada shipper. I just wish that Bluetti would ship these directly into Canada. They have a Canadian site but only old stuff is there.

I thought PR is a part of USA, Bluetti doesn’t ship there?

Sorry, packages sent to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska are subject to weight limitations.

1 Like

It is the carrier that limits the shipment. Alaska and Hawaii are also affected. The AC300 may be easier to ship, but the B300 is too heavy and needs a special safety certification due to the litium content.

1 Like