Ac200p no lcd and not charging

Ac200p no lcd just green power on, charging with 500watts!used last night during a power outage and would not shut off after power came on it showed 20% left and today will not charge any help would be great

If you have no display screen, how are you determining that you had 20% left last night and it will not charge this morning. Both of these functions required a display to indicate state of charge and charging functions.

Sorry after using it for the power outage the screen was still on and showed 20% in the morning when I plugged in solar panels the lcd was not on! I can hear the fans running with the solar hooked up and green light on still no lcd screen?I had the solar panels hooked up for a couple of hours still no lcd im in the mesa Arizona area so plenty of sun I tried unhooking panels and let sit for a couple of hours the back light for the lcd came on but nothing else showed on the screen

The only thing I can think of to try is to disconnect everthing, hold down the power button for 10 seconds. Release the power button and attempt to re-start 5 seconds later. If this does not bring back the display, I suggest an e-mail or call to Bluetti Service.
Service hours are M-F, 9-5 PST. I would email since it’s the weekend.

Email : service@bluettipower.com

Telephone: 1-702-463-4792

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (PST)

Address: 6185 S Valley View Blvd Ste D. Las Vegas NV 89118

1 Like

@Yankeespy Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
It is the mainboard failure. Please provide your name, order number, serial number(at the bottom with bar code), address and phone number by message, so that I can apply for RMA for you.