AC200MAX does not charge past 75%

Hello all!

Question - I have been using an AC200MAX now for a few months and have it powered primarily from solar. It’s been very gloomy in the past couple of days and finally I ran out of power.

So I plugged it into the AC adapter. I get 488W going in which seems normal until I get to 75% SOC and then the charger switches to green and stops charging.

Am I doing something wrong here? It should keep charging to 100% right?

Thanks!

Hi - I am fairly new here and have a AC200Max as well. I have been looking at some of the older posts and have saw ones where users had similar issues as yours. The solution was that the BMS needs to be recalibrated and so you need to discharge to 0% and then recharge to 100%. Supposedly doing this recalibrates the BMS. Also when recharging to 100%, dont stop or unplug the charger until the unit reaches 100%. Cheers.

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot and let you know. Thanks!

That worked nicely. I just hope I do not have to do that very often. I was very concerned that after only a few months the battery was not going to charge more than 75%.

1 Like

Great to hear that it worked. Would have been nice to have this included the owners manual .