AC200L not staying in parallel with B300, Resolved, working fine now

I sent a video to Service@bluettipower.com on Wetransfer, is that the correct email? To start I uninstalled and then reinstalled version 2.2.2 of the app, and then restarted my phone. As you can see from the video, when I try to update the BMS for the battery I get the “New Version Available” window, but that’s it. I was able to update firmware on both AC200L units when they arrived without external batteries connected. I get the same result with both AC200L units with either B300 battery. I tried updating with a different Android device, same result. I really like the AC200L, but my application requires the expansion batteries to work as advertised. Thank you for you help.

Here is a link to the video WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

@jhous We checked the video and we noticed that the SN is not the same. We pushed the firmware to both AC200L, please try again.

Success ! I was able to update the firmware for both batteries. When I tried to update, it would get to 50% installed on the app, and then a window would open saying update cancelled. Then I shut off the unit, and when I restarted it automatically began to install the update again and this time it was successful. It was the same procedure for the 2nd battery, cancelled at 50%, and then installed update when restarted. Thank you so much…

@jhous Thanks for your update. I am glad that your problem has been solved.

I seem to have the exact same problem with my AC200L and my B300! My SN for the AC200L is 2418000035548 and for the B300 is 2418000035548 (!) on the app !They show in parallel when charging, but not when not charging as a result the unit powers off the AC output when the internal AC200L battery reaches 0. I thought the 2 batteries were supposed to discharge together ? If you can “PUSH” the upgrade to my battery B300 or AC200L I will be grateful - martin.real@bowlinglaw.co.uk

Hi @martinreal, it seems that the B300 version of the software is incompatible with the AC200L. Can you tell us the firmware version of your AC200L and the BMS version of your B300? Which country version of your AC200L is? Then we will try to resolve this problem by upgrading the firmware.