Welcome new members! Let's build a better BLUETTI Forum

I’m a newbie here to explore all of the options open to me. Thanks for being here. :dizzy:

2 Likes

Looking forward to trying out our new AC180. Had to upgrade from my original choice so someone could run a coffee machine……

1 Like

Merci beaucoup @bluetti :heart_eyes::blush:
Nous avons reçu la lampe :blue_heart::heart_eyes:
L’eb70 n’est pas loin pour la recharger :grin::smiling_face:

6 Likes

Love mine too, use it nearly daily^^

1 Like

Good day im Ryan from South Africa

@RyanGreen Welcome our new BLUETTI friend from South Africa. :south_africa: :south_africa:
The forum is currently hosting a World Puzzle campaign, so if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to share your travels/campsites in South Africa with us! :heart_on_fire:

The camping light looks very delicate:)

Hello everybody. I’m new to Bluetti, my friend invited me to discover the product range. Solar is part of my day job, and I’m investigating portable generators. The community seems friendly, and the brand seems focuses on quality products, and community spirit. I like this aspect!

3 Likes

hallo,
I’m Jan, from Noord-Holland in the Netherlands. I love travelling through Europe and bought an AC500 for our RV and love it. We can cook, use a real hair drier and inline water heater while camping.

Great idea, first road trip with my new unit today.

1 Like

Great idea guys. This should encourage discussion and participation

1 Like

Newbie here. Just received my AC180. Still learning all the technicals about the power station, inverter, AC/DC. Super excited to share my experiences and learn

2 Likes

You are welcome to post a new topic to share your BLUETTI road trip! :red_car: :red_car:

1 Like

@yopski @JanSolar there are two ongoing contests now, see the forum topic about Bluetti users sharing their experiences. The two ongoing ones are about travelling, and RVs… since you both mention RV and travels…

Instagram contest has HUGE prizes (AC200P + 3xPV200 per top 3 winners :star_struck:) :blue_heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_2JaUxPGa/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The forum one earns a Pv200 to 3 members:

And for the record, Bluetti really means treating us, it’s not a joke. It’s amazing, I’ve been a lucky winner, couldn’t believe it since I never won a single prize before. It’s a great motivation to help the brand get more traction!

1 Like

Just got my AC180 and I’m so excited for it!

1 Like

Congratulations the AC180 is a very great unit!

Nice one @BLUETTI - happy to be here and join what looks like an active community. Received the EB3A a couple days ago and very impressed so far. looking forward to becoming more energy independent :sunny: :sunny: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just got AC180 and PV200 Solar panel 2 days ago and I’m loving it

2 Likes

Have my AC180 and look forward to using it in different situations.

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::vulcan_salute:Thanks BLUETTI and good day to all BLUETTI addicts!:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: