Welcome new members! Let's build a better BLUETTI Forum

:face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye: Greetings from BLUETTI Forum!

We are hosting a unique event called “Newbie Gifts Giveaway” to welcome our newcomers!
You can win yourself some cool souvenirs by actively engaging in the forum by doing things like responding to topics and sharing your experiences or insights. :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon:

Every month, we will select and announce at least FIVE active new contributors and gift them with BLUETTI souvenirs.
We encourage you to participate in discussions to make our community more vibrant and interesting. :sparkles: :sparkles:

We look forward to hearing from each of you and creating a fun and educational forum for everyone. :revolving_hearts:
:beers: :beers: Have fun!!

33 Likes
6 Likes

Good :+1:t2: Thank you Bluetti

2 Likes

Greetings,
just for my BLUETTI power today.

Very cool idea @BLUETTI !!! :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Great Idea, i really enjoy how this forum help each other and also how active the Bluetti Team is here.

2 Likes

Sweet! that’s nice of Bluetti

hello all love by new ac60 & b80 amazing product high quality build and materials can’t wait to have tons of adventures happy powering guys :zap::bulb::battery::battery:

2 Likes

Awesome Bluetti taking on the World with a comprehensive range of power stations for camping & home saving Co2 & reducing Grid electricity bills

Just got my ac60 … awesome unit and this ideas… great stuff!

I love the idea :+1: Thx bluetti :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi guys I am new to this forum. I have a ac209max with 2 b300 batts. We are off grid a lot of time and we are enjoying this set!

Thank you so much for your messages. :beers: :beers:
You can post more often to share your BLUETTI LIFE or actively contribute to the forum questions. This way the chances of winning a souvenir are higher. :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Well that sounds like fun who doesn’t like gifts , and I truly love my AC180 so far .

1 Like

Running my Setpower 45 with ease .

4 Likes

@Jeepon Is this your little refrigerator? Hahaha it looks very cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, Bluetti. Sounds fun!

not had mine long think I may have a dud one

still learning here :wave: