Questions after using Bluetti EP760 for some time

Hello! After purchasing the Bluetti EP760 and using it for some time, I have a few questions.

1. Why is the station feeding energy into the grid when the “Feed to Grid” mode is turned off?
  2. It is strange that the station first draws 100 watts from the grid and then immediately returns it.
  3. How can I access the “Professional Mode” in my app?
  4. Why does the station sometimes consume power from the grid, even if the setting is set to power devices exclusively from batteries according to the schedule? (and the battery charge is sufficient)

Thank you for your responses.

2 Likes

@Kharlym.S
I consulted the home energy technicians based on your question, and the response is as follows:

1. Please upgrade all firmware to the latest version and change to the correct country/region.
  2. The Pro-mode requires an application enabled; I will send you an application link via PM.
  3. A load exceeding 7.6 KW will draw power from the grid. There may be a delay in data when the load fluctuates, which could result in low power feedback.

@BLUETTI,

1. I updated all firmware to the latest version before using the station.
    If you are for the region that is set in EP760 → Additional settings → Authentication Information, then I had the region set to Germany, I changed it to EU (is this the correct region?) as soon as I received Pro mode (I am from Ukraine)
  2. Thank you, I have already applied and received Pro mode.
  3. I do not have a load exceeding 7.6 kW. The maximum load I saw was up to 3 kW.
    And even if the inverter asks for help during some peak surges and imports energy, why does it return it later?

This is the graph on the day when the region was set to Germany, here you can see that there is no high load or picks

@Kharlym.S
Your settings are correct. There are some minor bugs in the software that need to be fixed, and the issue is expected to be resolved in the next firmware release (after Oct 7th).

1 Like

@BLUETTI,
Thank you for sharing the information, I am very glad that this will be fixed so quickly! :smile:

There is one ambiguity left that I would like to clarify.
Am I right about the region?
EP760 → Additional settings → Authentication Information

After purchasing, I had Germany, today I changed it to EU. Which region is correct for me, given that I am in Ukraine?

@BLUETTI, can you confirm that the region settings are correct?

@Kharlym.S
Sorry for the late reply, there is no problem setting it to EU.