My new AC180 keeps turning completely off even though ECO mode is disabled for AC

My new AC180 keeps shutting itself off…HELP! I have disable ECO mode for AC because I really need the AC to stay on. It seems like it turns itself off when the battery hits 100%. When I say off I mean the display goes blank, the DC power goes off, the AC power turns off, and it won’t allow me to connect via the app and bluetooth. When I manually turn the unit back on it works fine.

I’m powering it primarily off of solar. I really really need the AC to stay on…please help!

If you update the firmware using the app you can change the Sleep settings in the app to Never.

@martydart Did you update the firmware to the latest one? Could you please provide me with the SN and the firmware version so I can check?

1 Like

Here is all my info. My SN is AC1802328000229002. The BMS is v1033.06, ARM is 2073.04. The DSP is v2077.06.
Note that when I set the Auto Sleep to “Never” the problem goes away. However that means the display is always on which is not desirable. Thanks!

1 Like

Ya, that’s a good temporary fix thanks!

Hi Same here, the problem still persist after update @ 24 April , 2024 version .
The AC180 P shut off completely after 30 min ( or slight different) with 100% full charge with load attached , the 30 W fan. ( dont sayt check ECO Mode, we know that is OFF!)
While still not reliable machine ?

Imaging that your are rendering 3d model or video , via Bluetti output charged at 100% coz you are afraid of loosing power, the M/C shut off, lose all your work !!!

Please settle it