Multicooler - tests, reviews, articles, tips&tricks

Hey,
I’d like to make a simple suggestion to link all tests, reviews, tip&tricks posts/articles in a single place, so we can properly document the experience surrounding the F045D Multicooler and its AC180T SwapSolar sidekick.

If you’re fine with this, I’ll gladly keep this up-to-date, and maybe @BLUETTI can pin this? Share your findings, requests to link your own content (social media, YT video, etc.) so we can centralize as much info as possible on this nice product combo.

Indiegogo Campaign

Tech info

User tests & reviews

Articles

Tips & tricks and more

10 Likes

That’s a good idea :+1:

2 Likes

Just adding a little clip I made for fun, showing that it’s easy to handle & lift on your own while fully packed (12 bottles of champagne and a B70 SwapSolar battery). Then making tea, espresso and ice at the same time with Multicooler & AC180T :blue_heart::fire::headphones:

2 Likes

Also made a quick one about hot-swapping under load (940W AC + 50-60W DC).
Works like a charm:

2 Likes

@Derceto
Thanks for the integration, summary, and video sharing! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Just managed to reach 1185W while hot swapping: induction cooking + some garden lights.

Impressive, the load balancing circuitry in there must be something :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very good idea,
Unfortunately I am a little disappointed not to have been contacted for the tests and to make videos :upside_down_face:
So I couldn’t integrate any content.

4 Likes

Just adding a link to Jeff Hagen’s tech review and my 6-weeks review of the Multicooler; in summary:

• Strong selling points: power efficiency, insulation.
  • Tech feat: AC180T’s hot swapping under load highlights the maturity of the design.
  • Good surprises:
    • Ergonomics and transportability of the fridge.
    • All-year-round use (indoor fridge, office, very silent & power efficient vs regular 1/2 size fridge).
2 Likes