Low grid voltage error on AC70P

Hi

I constantly get low grid voltage error when voltage is around 190 volts.
The Grid Self-adaptation setting does not help.
I didn’t find any information about lower voltage limit in documentation to check.
Nevertheless, all my home appliances are working fine except AC70P which stops charging every few seconds (getting E114 error) and also limiting charging power to the Silent level (about 300W) when voltage is acceptable. This prevents me from charging AC70P in that couple of hours when I have grid, before grid will be off for next 4-7 hours and then will appear again for a few hours and so on. And that’s EVERY day.

Is there a way to lower voltage limit so power station could charge as other devices?

My problem is mostly the same as in another topic about AC180P (link below), with exception of pass-thru works fine for me. As my geographical location is the same, we have similar problems with the same root cause.

Really hope for your help.
My sn:2403000455618
firmware ARM v2122.06, DSP v2112.03

===========================================================
Low grid voltage error on AC180P - Product Discussion / BLUETTI AC Series - BLUETTI Community (bluettipower.com)

You need to have voltage that is reasonably close to the acceptable limits and your voltage is outside of that range. I know of no way to lower the acceptable limits since they are there to prevent damage to the electronics in your device.

Hi. As I said before there is no info about any “acceptable limits” in documentation, so I don’t know where these limits are. And most important why all other devices work withing current limits, but not power station which I hoped to rely on?
Hope someone from Bluetti support team will have better ideas.

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue with my Bluetti AC60P. It occurred today after running my refrigerator for 6 hours. After fully discharging, my device no longer charges normally. Could you please assist with this problem? Region Ukraine, Dnipro. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Oleg