Let's spend BLUETTI Valentine's Day together!

The most love-filled festival of 2023 is coming up!
This :heart_decoration:Valentine’s Day :heart_decoration:, BLUETTI will prepare some prizes for you and your loved one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Share your most memorable Valentine’s Day with us on BLUETTI Forum and tag #BluettiValentines

:bulb:How to join this event in BLUETTI Community?

Reply to this post to participate!

:spiral_calendar:End Date:
February 22th, 2023.

:gift:Prizes:
:1st_place_medal:1st Prize: EB55+PV200 *1
:2nd_place_medal:2nd Prize: EB3A+PV68 *2
:3rd_place_medal:3rd Prize: BLUETTI Water Bottles *4
:medal_sports:Other Participants: 500 BLUETTI Bucks

ONLY for U.S, Europe, UK, Canada, and Australia residents. (Except for AK, HI, PR, and some European islands).

:cherry_blossom:Tips to win the prizes:
The more touching story you share, the higher chance of winning the prize.

:battery:Love is power. Have fun participating in this giveaway!

4 Likes

@BLUETTI and the #BluettiValentines community forum contest and giveaway.

Every year for Valentines Day, I like to make some chocolate covered strawberries and other treats, and deliver them to one of the nearby Assisted Living facilities for the residents to enjoy! Bluetti and the EB3A will be assisting me directly this year by powering my iceco go20 portable cooler, so that I can keep the strawberries at a proper and safe temperature during transport! :)

Thank you Bluetti for helping me, make memories. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :strawberry::gift_heart: :gift_heart: :strawberry:

#BluettiValentines

1 Like

@m.briney Thank you so much for sharing your Valentine’s Day story!
The strawberries in the picture look so delicious :)

2 Likes

Wow M.briney,
What a wonderful thing to do! :heart_eyes: Who can top that… you have my vote! I love strawberries and they look delicious…yum, yum :yum:.
I’m sure all the residence will enjoy them immensely.
Have a Great Valentines Day!
Dag

2 Likes

#BluettiValentines Giveaway Prize Time! :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Congratulations to the winner! :tada:
:1st_place_medal:EB55+PV200: @m.briney

Thank you so much for entering! I will contact you via private message to get your information, please check the private message then :)

We hope to see more entries from our forum members in the next giveaway! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! thank you soo much @BLUETTI !! PM sent over!!

Please let me know if you need anything!! :slight_smile:

wanna be a part of the Bluetti family

love to win a baby Blueitti :heart: :heart_eyes:

van i trade it back if i win

@bluetti_dstrohanyahooca @bluetti_craigmorash1977gmailcom
This Valentine’s Day themed giveaway event has ended. We are currently holding an AC300 themed giveaway, if you want to win the prize, click the link below to enter!