Join the #LifeWithBLUETTI Contest! đź’ť

:question: How long have you been relying on your BLUETTI Home Battery Backup? Has it become an essential part of your daily life? Share your experiences and win amazing prizes!

:stopwatch:Entry Period:
June 26 - July 10

Who Can Participate:
If you’ve been using the BLUETTI AC300, AC500, EP800, EP900, EP760, or EP600, we want to hear from you!

:mega: How to Participate:

1. Create a new topic through text (minimum 100 words), photos showcasing your BLUETTI setup, or videos in the forum.
  2. Use the hashtag #LifeWithBLUETTI.
  3. Describe how your life has changed since purchasing BLUETTI products.
  4. Ensure your content is authentic and detailed—the more thorough your entry, the better your chances of winning!

Prizes:
:1st_place_medal: 1st Prize: B300/B300S/B500Ă—1 (Prize model based on your product: B300 for AC300, B300S for AC500, B500 for EP800/EP900/EP760/EP600)
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Prize: PV350Ă—2
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Prize: AC50BĂ—2
:four_leaf_clover: Lucky Prize: 3000 BLUETTI Bucks for all eligible entries that don’t win a main prize.

- BLUETTI reserves the right to the final interpretation of this Contest.
Enjoy the contest and good luck! :heart_on_fire:

10 Likes

Calling ALL AC300&B300 and AC500&B300S owners!! :loudspeaker:

4 Likes

Calling ALL EP series Energy Storage System owners!! :loudspeaker:

6 Likes

Lovely! Thanks for this exciting new contest!

1 Like

Meanwhile, on another brand’s forum - users are also sharing success stories with the products:

Woman stops 12 ft gator with .22 pistol!

“Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a small .22 caliber Ruger Pistol.” Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit.

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

Here’s her story in her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in the Villages discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be ex-husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water.

It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. “If I had not had my little Ruger 22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband’s knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus!"

:wink:

1 Like

Why do I need a hashtag to post here? I don’t use any social media, just emails since 1995.

You’ll have to make a new post, not just reply to this post. And that’s the reason for the hashtag, it’s so your post can be found by a search and included in the contest. Basically, hashtags are a way to make posts so they can be found by the hashtag value.

1 Like

I think @bluetti_lefromenterregmailcom you should post your honey shack project here.
Would be nice to add a B300 to that project!

2 Likes

#lifewithbluetti

:honeybee:AVEC L’AC500 NOS RÊVES SE CONSTRUISENT.

Après plusieurs recherches,nous nous tournons vers la marque Bluetti,leader mondial des centrales solaires,avec l’achat d’un Ac200max en 2022 afin de répondre à des besoins simples.
N’étant pas relié au réseau EDF et ayant un projet de construction nous décidons d’acheter ce qu’il se fait de mieux en station d’ énergie modulaire. Vous savez laquelle c’est : :grin: L’AC500.
Reçu en juin 2024, nos rêves se construisent.
un besoin en énergie élevé nous est nécessaire pour la construction de la cabane a miel.:honey_pot:
Une miellerie 100% construite avec l’ac500.nous ne consommons que l’énergie produite sur nos terres. L’ac500 et sa b300,ainsi que les 3000w de panneaux solaires sont devenus essentiels même indispensable pour se rêve que je vous partage.
Merci Bluetti :blue_heart:
#lifewithbluetti

#AC500 #cabaneamiel

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

@bluetti_lefromenterregmailcom
Thanks for the sharing! But creating a new topic is the only way to be considered a valid entry .:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Oh, this is amazing! Will type a story, and take pictures of our breaker board modifications: we have the ac300 wired to the house since last week!

1 Like

Unfortunately haven’t got one yet still saving hard.
Good luck to all that have one of the mentioned it’s some wonderful prizes up for grabs. Looking forward to seeing all your bluetti story’s and how you all use your Bluetti.

Good luck everybody. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Et voila, just finished writing our recent solar (and more broadly, energy) adventures!

The #LifeWithBLUETTI contest has come to a successful conclusion! :tada:
We’re deeply grateful to all the participants for sharing their amazing work and experiences with their BLUETTI models. The winner list will be announced within a week, stay tuned! :eyes:

4 Likes