Get An In-Depth Look at Brand-New BLUETTI AC200L๐Ÿ‘๏ธโ€๐Ÿ—จ๏ธ

3,600W Max. PowerLifting Mode - Almost meets your daily electricity needs.:bulb::house:

Multiple Expansion Options - B210/B230/B300, expandable up to 8KWh. :arrows_counterclockwise:

Built-in RV Port - One-click activation, enabling RV power supply. :zap::minibus:

Upgraded Bidirectional Inverter Technology - Low-noise AC charging without a brick adapter. :shushing_face::electric_plug:

1,200W Max PV Charging - Efficiently charges up to 80% in 90 minutes, top of the class in comparable capacity levels.:sun_with_face:

Whatโ€™s your thought on this upgraded energy beast?
Express your ideas! :speech_balloon::point_down:

AC200L

6 Likes

Seems like a pretty interesting unit.

Multiple Expansion Options - B210/B230/B300, expandable up to 8KWh.
Does the unit have a built-In Battery or does it work like AC300, AC500?

Built-in RV Port - One-click activation, enabling RV power supply.
Does it work like i would plug in power from the camping side? So just plug it in the outside of the RV and you can power everything inside from it? - That would be pretty useful for many people

1,200W Max PV Charging
150Voc like the other units AC300, AC500, EP500Pro etc.?

Thanks
Erik

This seems pretty similar to the AC200max, or a slightly more capable AC180?

A comparison chart would be helpful.
Glad you guys are losing the induction phone chargers, likely added cost for little actual benefit on these larger unit.

1 Like

Totally agree, they arent really useful. Just heat up the phone, charge slowly compared to a cable connection

1 Like

I think you should mention how quiet the AC2100L runs. The fans are barely heard most of the time and unless under a very high load are extremely quiet. This is the most quiet sogen I have seen yet in itโ€™s size range or smaller. This is a big deal when used in an RV or van or when using as a UPS situation.

4 Likes

Is this intended to replace the AC200Max/P?
Seems better in most ways. Any draw backs?

The one draw when back comparing the AC200L to AC200Max is that you can only use a single B230 with the AC200L.

Nice I want one of these units.

3 Likes

@Selfmadestrom
Yes, like AC200MAX, the AC200L has a built-in battery and can be expanded by connecting battery packs.
Yes, you can refer to the picture below, the AC200L/Max is designed like this.

The PV input VOC of AC200L is up to 145V. Compared to AC200MAX, AC200L is optimized for PV charging and can be fully charged in 2 hours, which is the highest power among the 2KWh products.

3 Likes

Itโ€™s an upgrade from AC200MAX.
For specific comparisons, you can move to this post :heart_eyes:

1 Like

For B210/B230/B300, up to 2 units can be connected to the AC200L. :grinning:

I am a little confused your online spec on the USA website says only a single B230 can be connected.

Thats awesome, i didnt even know about this RV Feature.

To be honest, that blew my mind xD. I think i need to tell my uncle about it. He have a own RV.

Is the D40 mandatory to use or is it really just plug and play like the women plug the AC200L into the RVs external Power connector?

Thanks!
Erik

Hi @DJR

when i use the Link that linked on the top of the page im on the US Site. Thats what i found there

Source HERE

So seems to be fine.

greetings
Erik

Depends where you look!

Oh wow, they really need to check before post such informationsโ€ฆ

From what I can see both on the Bluetti website and posted videos the AC200L only has a single battery connector so that is why it can only support a single B230.
It can support 2 of the other battery types as the batteries themselves allow for daisy chaining where the B230 does not.

1 Like

@DJR Iโ€™m very sorry, after confirming again with the product department, it has been confirmed that the AC200L can indeed only connect to one B230 (both the AC200L and B230 have only one battery connection port). I have already reminded my IT colleagues to promptly correct the erroneous parameters on the page.
Thanks for the reminder!!

1 Like

What does Upgraded Bidirectional Inverter Technology mean?
Does it mean that it can send power back out to the grid as well as take power from the grid to charge the battery? Thatโ€™s what the term typically means in solar energy inverters, if that isnโ€™t the case, consider changing the term. If it is only that it can charge without a separate AC-DC brick, a more suitable term may be Integrated AC charger