Get An In-Depth Look at Brand-New BLUETTI AC200L👁️‍🗨️

Doesn’t it mean that it can operate in bypass ups mode even when charging from solar not grid?

@snowstorm Thank you very much for your advice.
According to your statement, I consulted the product department and got the following reply:
For a single solar energy inverter, bi-directional inverter is like what you said can return current to the grid. But for power station, bi-directional inverter means that the machine’s inverter can support AC current input to DC storage, and support AC output of the stored DC power through the machine’s inverter itself.
As for AC200L, it is indeed a bi-directional inverter. :smile:

Got it. This means the same inverter can be used to generate AC output from DC battery, or generate DC from AC input to charge the battery. So in practice, there is a need for an external AC to DC adapter to charge the battery. Saving weight and potentially cost. That’s a good thing.

1 Like

Youtuber Jasonoid did an excellent review on this, released the video yesterday. https://youtu.be/zldRediAvFg?si=zeQ35KMNsXDyQOrj

PS200 and EB200 are newly released models as well, they’re more affordable versions that are similar to the max and P models.

Hi,
would you guys prefer this unit over ac200max?
thanks

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:
Yes. It has the portability of the AC200 series, with the true UPS capability of the modular AC300 & AC500. Honestly I consider replacing my AC300+B300 with an AC200L. The power gap doesn’t justify AC300’s lack of portability.

1 Like

If you buy a new unit, i would go with AC200L now

okay, sounds like really i should go with the ac200l.
thanks derceto and selfmadestrom!

1 Like

I think the Black Friday deal is still running… so probably a good moment :slight_smile:

1 Like