Bluetti AC180 Display screen gone crazy

After the 3rd day of ownership i plugged in the Bluetti to be charged. The display screen went crazy and everything was lighting on and off. The voltage jumps around from the actual rate up to 199. The input voltage is jumping all around from all zeros to 99999. The overload,Heat and every other thing is lighting on and off. The only way i can tell the status of the generator (Current power reserves,Charging etc,) is with the app. What is going on??? Oh the device will charge up and can be usd normally but the display is completely worthless.

I recommend taking a video showing both the phone app working fine and the display screen going crazy together in the same view, and then send it to your local country Bluetti support email. They may have instructions to fully reset the AC180.

1 Like

Hi @otrkid70 , I agree with @aaron33 's opinion. Please send the video to our after-sales service email. We will check if there is a firmware update that can resolve the issue. If not, we will need to arrange for a repair. The US customer service email is service@bluettipower.com.

Hi @otrkid70

i’ve seen a similar problem, where the display of the unit was just “froozen” with everything was displayed. They suggest to reach to the after sale support for assistant

1 Like

Same issue to me, when I enable the station each label is blinking, but in application everything fine, so I assume it’s related to screen, maybe if someont from support can describe how to reset screen.