Issue with AC180 front screen

I am having an issue that started yesterday where the front screen is showing odd values when I am using the Bluetti AC180. When I go into the App and connect to bluetooth it seems to show correct info and I don’t notice any odd behavior or errors popping up but the front display is now really unusable.

SN - 2417003574346
BMS - 1052.02

Hi @TheGooginator

welcome to the bluetti community forum!

Please kindly check theese threads with your exact same problem:

greetings
Erik

1 Like

Hi @TheGooginator, Thank you for @Selfmadestrom 's answer and help. Yes, Please send the photo to our after-sales service email. We will need to arrange for a repair. The US customer service email is service@bluettipower.com.

2 Likes

Thanks I already started a conversation with after-sales service and they recommend I send in the unit for repairs so I will be doing that this week. From peoples experience how long do these repairs take and the unit is sent back to me because I really can’t be without this powerstation for too long.

I’m having the same issue with my AC180. I plugged it in to charge and all the icons came on and you can’t really make out the numbers. Can this be fixed?? What needs to be done?

Hi @bluetti_jawilson2299yahoocom, can you take a photo to show us this problem? Then we will try to help you.

1 Like