AC180P control of the internal temperature of the station

Currently, the temperature in Kyiv reaches 40 degrees Celsius. In the room where the AC180P station is installed, the temperature reaches 30 degrees Celsius. According to the instructions, the normal air temperature for the AC180P is from 0 to 40 degrees Celsius. I would like to see the internal temperature of the station on the screen or in the application. Is this planned in the future?

As already written before in other topics, the cooling fans really work for a long time without the need for cooling. I was convinced today by a personal example: I turned on the iron - consumption of 1700 watts, it worked for 1 minute, after turning off the iron, the consumption of 35 watts is indicated - other appliances in the apartment. The cooling fans worked until another device started up and the load exceeded the 100W mark, then the fans instantly stopped and started running much slower. Repeated this situation a few times and each time the fans would run at full power unnecessarily after turning off the power device until the load on the charging station was over 100W again and they stopped instantly. Therefore, I conclude that this is an issue worth paying attention to.

@pronozaoleksij @Dod690
I have forwarded your suggestions to the APP device team to evaluate the feasibility. Thank you for the feedback.