Wrong power station delivered!

@BLUETTI - I ordered an AC 200Max + B230 bundle, as well as a PV350 and a EB3A -after being notified that a delivery had been made I rushed home from work to find a single box with the WRONG power station - I received a AC 200P??

I have sent 2 emails included my email address and my order number - have not heard anything yet. I called the support phone number from the website and heard a message stating the voice mail was full so I could not leave a message…

Help! I really need to get this straightened out, quickly!

Hi @VoxMan , sorry for inconvenience caused. Please don’t worry.
Could you please share us your all order screenshots (including order number) and take a picture of what you received?
It would be great if we could get your email address for better communication.
We need the above information to be able to give you feedback on this issue with our support department.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation, and we look forward to your updates.

1 Like

Hi @VoxMan , We have submitted the status of your order to the support department and they will get back to you with a solution within 12 hours.
Please don’t worry about it, and check your inbox then. We apologize again for the mistake of our warehouse department sending you the wrong item.
Please accept our sincere apology.

1 Like

@BLUETTI thank you! I will look forward to the email!

@BLUETTI - Please also note that in addition to NOT receiving the proper power station - I ALSO did NOT receive the PV350 solar panel, nor the EB3A power station.

It has been longer than 12 hours and I have had no follow up from Bluetti.

I have not heard from anyone with Bluetti in several days. No one has emailed me.

Please, I need someone to contact me about this as quickly possible. I don’t want to dispute this charge.

Hi @VoxMan , Details will be followed up for you in the station letter. Thank you!

1 Like

I have checked my spam and I have not seen anything from the email: service@bluettipower.com

I also checked my spam folder but I have not seen a ‘station letter’ ?

Please, I need some help.it’s been over a week and I have sent many emails.

As a follow up to any who may be experiencing a similar issue: it is now 8/18/22 & I have been in contact with sale@bluettipower.com - she has been very helpful. I received an RMA and I
have been assured that once the (incorrect) unit is received - Bluetti will ship me the AC200Max I ordered.

So far it appears that the ‘sale periods’ produce spikes in orders that order fulfillment & service departments struggle meeting increased demand?

I believe, like the rest of the world, Bluetti is simply not fully staffed in these departments to fill orders and/or generate replacements.

They are responsive and eventually do reply very professionally.

I will update more as I receive additional information.

Man, definitely taking quite a while to get this fixed. I would have expected a much shorter turn-around for something that blatantly in error.

1 Like

I won’t argue that point! I’m holding my breath till I get the AC200Max I ordered back toward the end of July.

Well, the return of the wrong (AC200P) power station was completed yesterday, and Vanessa sent an email indicating that the power station I ordered (AC200Max) has been sent via FedEx (tracking number was included)!

I’ve verified that a FedEx label was created, now just awaiting delivery.

It looks like this issue is on its last leg of being resolved - I’ll update this thread when I receive the correct power station.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Thanks to Vanessa at sale@bluettipower.com - I have now received my (correct) AC200Max power station from order BLUETTI-US39909!

Thank you for finally handling this for me Vanessa! I don’t know what I would have done without your patient & consistent communication, and re-shipping the right power station before the end of the month! I don’t think it would have happened without your help!

Thank you for restoring my confidence in Bluetti!

Hi @VoxMan , We are glad that you finally received the product. Please feel free to contact our support team with any subsequent usage questions. You are also continue to be welcome to share your usage experience in our forum.

Thank you for supporting BLUETTI product and have a great day!

1 Like